I have a 512MB memory card in my BB Curve and I want to put everything on that card onto a new 1GB memory card. Does anyone know a quick and easy way to do this? Or any way would be helpful!

Thanks for your time!
    01-01-09 09:46 PM
    Drag and drop. Drag the files onto your computer desktop. Insert the new card and drag the files onto it.
    01-01-09 10:18 PM
    Maybe copy everything from your 512mb onto your PC, and then copy that onto your 1gb? It shouldn't take that long.

If you use a card reader that goes into an SD or USB slot, it might shave off a few seconds.
    01-01-09 10:20 PM
    Kingston make a handy little device that makes a USB flash drive out of a SD memory card. if you have a card reader and the usb fd you should be able to drag and drop from one card to the other. and the device can be used later too, i have one and i absolutely love it. i keep it with my keys and use it all the time. the sd card is removable so you can throw a new card in at any time, i have a 4 gb now in there and it is awesome. i got a 4 gb at frys for like 20 bucks and the 8 gb was 30.

and makes you look good at work. if a co-worker (or even a boss!) needs to transfer something and doesn't have the ability.
    01-02-09 08:42 AM
    Yeah. Everyone stated the only way I know that would copy a card to a card. You'd need a PC/Mac to copy the data from one bucket to another. Pretty simple too.
    01-02-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD