Hello,

So a few weeks back I wanted to listen to a song on my BB 9700. However, when I clicked play a message popped up on a white background reading: "unable to play content".

I formatted my memory card yet the problem persisted.

I got a new memory card I first inserted it in my phone and after a few seconds removed it and I inserted it in my laptop through an adapter. I began transferring pics and suddenly a message pops up saying that the location is not readable or something bizarre like that.

I ejected the memory card and inserted it again, but when I did yet again another message popped up now reading something along the lines of formatting my memory card before using it. So I formatted it, and then it said it is unable to complete the formatting. When I go to "My Computer" and click on the device it says "cannot open/read" something like that.

I don't know what the problem is, anybody faced the same issue? Please help out!
    12-23-11 03:32 PM
    Sounds like the card went bad.
    12-23-11 04:50 PM
    You shouldn't need to format it if you bought it new. I have read formating it to Fat 32 will solve the problem. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-11 05:35 PM
    when you get a new hone you should always format the car din the phone
    This can be done by going into options and going to storage hitting menu and clicking format....

Also you should always do a "SAFE REMOVAL" when ejecting a card or usb hdd from a comp. That can really be messing up your cards although im not convinced bad uck would strike you twice like that.
    12-27-11 10:14 AM
    Does your pc give a drive letter for the sd card?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-11 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD