Hey everyone, im having a problem with my 16gb carb, i got it a few days ago and everything was working fine, then today when i was transferring music out of the blue i got an error saying "The destination you have specified does not exist...check the drive location and try again"...I've considered formatting my card but im hesistant as i have over a 1000 songs which are all working fine on the phone and if i try formatting and this doesnt work then i'll still have the same problem minus all my music
    04-04-10 11:53 AM
    Hey everyone, im having a problem with my 16gb carb, i got it a few days ago and everything was working fine, then today when i was transferring music out of the blue i got an error saying "The destination you have specified does not exist...check the drive location and try again"...I've considered formatting my card but im hesistant as i have over a 1000 songs which are all working fine on the phone and if i try formatting and this doesnt work then i'll still have the same problem minus all my music
    I had something happen to mine. Also have a 16gb with 10gb worth of music. My phone was slowing down heaps I couldn't find out why exactly. I was trying to backup my bbm to my mem card and it said it failed but it managed to copy over to my device. Other things couldn't be copied on the mem card. Later down the track my mem card kept on failing and couldn't be detected at times on my phone. So I plugged it to my comp, ran a few scans and defrags and it seemed ok till it did it again. Luckily I was able to transfer the stuff onto my pc. Once I did that I did a full format as a quick format kept on failing. Soon after that my mem card was back to normal thank god! .

So I guess if all else fails try n move ur stuff to ur pc, do a full format and transfer it back and see how u go.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-04-10 12:00 PM
    i just did a format and it worked, thanks alot man!!!
    04-04-10 12:35 PM
    i just did a format and it worked, thanks alot man!!!
    No probs. Glad it worked as good as me. Just hate to buy another 16gb card.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-04-10 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD