I didn't get this blog announcement until i was at work last yesterday and because it was not available over the air I couldn't download it for free. I don't get off of work until the next day. The offer didn't see a full day isn't that false advertisement for megaplex to make an offer and then not go through with a full day on the offer. I want my free software gosh darnit I went to go get it to find out I couldn't. I know it was still part of the day the offer was made so should I not get it for free?
    06-24-08 10:42 AM
    what was the software?
    06-24-08 10:54 AM
    or is this a downloadable ticket?
    06-24-08 10:56 AM
    its a wallpaper thing, i downloaded it but i didnt use it yet, im assumin its a bunch of walls and it gets updated somehow. my friend tried it though she said the walls suck
    06-24-08 10:58 AM
    It is a library of backgrounds for BBs. It was a free lifetime access to it. Normally you have to pay to get the lifetime access. Personally i feel cheated because it hadn't been 24 hours yet and I was no longer able to access the page to get it. Even if the backgrounds suck and I never use it.
    06-24-08 10:59 AM
    not much you can do really. Try emailing them and if it said for 24 hours then they will hopefully give u a login if you remind them
    06-24-08 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD