I used MediaManager just fine a while ago, never had any problems with it. Than my computer became extremely infected with some viruses and such, so I had to get a new hard-drive. I had to re-install everything, obviously, and everytime I install the BlackBerry Desktop software, the MediaManager will never open. A window comes up saying "File Missing or Corrupted, Please Re-install." So I have re-installed it almost ten times now, using the disc or the BlackBerry website, and it still does not work..
    Does anyone else have a similar problem? All I want to do is add more music to my phone.
    06-03-09 09:31 PM
    What version of DM are you using?
    06-03-09 09:40 PM
    Don't use media manager. If you have a media card installed just enable mass storage and go to my computer. It will show up like a flash drive. Open the folder then drag and drop your files into the folder you want them in. Media manager is known for all kinds of issues. I'd suggest using 4.6 without media manager.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 11:13 PM
    So I don't need to convert the music at all? Like it does in the MediaManager?
    06-03-09 11:16 PM
    I used mediamanager as well w/roxio then hit serious problems like you when I reinstalled. I gave up and use avs4you. It may have the stuff for music to use and convert to proper formats for blackberry. Works great for video.
    06-03-09 11:42 PM
    What are you trying to convert?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 05:20 AM
    I just thought you had to convert because when you add a song w/ MediaManager it always asks to "convert for optimal playback."
    06-04-09 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD