I using Win 7.

I plug in my device to a USB and get the message that requests a device password for Media Sync.

I enter the device password and then my system attempts to install MTP drivers and fails. It gives an error message that they can not be loaded

I followed the instructions to download the blackberry usb drivers. They seem to load successfully but that does not fix the problem.

In addition, when I go into desktop manager, it states that something is not enabled. I believe that it is that mass storage mode is not enabled.

I dont see that option on my device.
    There is media card support and that is checked.

I have a 9650 with OS 6

Any suggestions?

My media card is full and I want to move the pictures and videos from the card.
    06-08-11 12:50 PM
    Am I the only one that has experienced this?
    06-09-11 05:21 PM
    In Os5 Mass Storage mod is listed in Menu/Options/Memory. Enable it and Support for Media Card. Also Auto Enable when connected. I don't know but maybe try compatibility mode if Win7 has it. I have good ole XP and have no issues. If Mass Storage Mode is working you can always drag n drop media directly into or out of your BB without the DM. The Pc will see the BB as a removable disk or drive. Best of luck. Give me an update later and let me know how it goes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 09:06 PM