I am just curious if there is a way to add a directory to the msic directory. After I use Media Sncy to import my Podcasts, I would like there to be a "Podcast" directory under Music.

Any ideas? I hate the way my podcasts get "Organized" in media player and would like to make it a litle easier
    Last edited by sdguy67; 05-03-09 at 01:04 PM.
    05-03-09 12:51 PM
    You should be able to create a folder when you're in media manager
    05-03-09 01:43 PM
    Go to media hit menu key and explore. Then go to media card and once you have a list of the folders there you hit menu key again and create new folder. I dont know how it will organize podcasts though since I have no idea how to even download a podcast. Never tried it.
    05-03-09 01:53 PM
    Go to media hit menu key and explore. Then go to media card and once you have a list of the folders there you hit menu key again and create new folder. I dont know how it will organize podcasts though since I have no idea how to even download a podcast. Never tried it.
    I can do that, but it still doesn't put a podcast directory in the initial page. I want the page that I posted above to have a Podcast directory in it
    05-04-09 07:39 AM
    Ahh, OK I understand what you mean now. I dont think its possible.
    05-04-09 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD