I tried to send a song from my music library to my friend via txt. I never did that before but I wasn't surprised when I got a message saying that the file is too big.
    I then tried to send her a link through you tube where she could see the song.
    Now my BB play this song and displays the album cover randomly, and starts playing the song. I don't know where the display is originating because the album cover isn't actually in my media library, it's on the you tube link I tried to send. I tried "clearing my cache" if you will through my browser, but there is nothing there. And you tube opens to its home page, not this link.

It seems to happen when I put the bb back into the holster, but not every time. It locks there on the screen and I have to shut it off and turn it back on.
    What is causing this?
    How do I make it stop?
    I am using a 9780 bold.

Thank you
    Last edited by reneemizrahi; 12-14-10 at 05:48 PM. Reason: model of bb
    12-14-10 05:47 PM
    When you say shut it off, did you mean with the power button? Have you tried a battery pull? With the device on, simply remove the battery for a minute and put it back in.
    12-14-10 06:23 PM
    Make sure you've closed the browser (Menu/Close while in the app) and do the same thing with the Media Player. Holding down the Menu button will bring up the app switcher ribbon that'll show you which apps are running.
    12-14-10 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD