So for the longest time when I use my Media Player on any of my Blackberry's when I want to turn the volume up or down, using the side buttons, it always cahnges the track thats playing. It rarely just actually chnages the volume. Am I doing somethign wrong? The same cae happens now when I use the "Menu" button, the open apps window will pop up. The multi function keys can get annoying.
    08-16-10 11:15 AM
    that's normal. press the buttons QUICKLY to ramp up/down the volume. SLOW presses will change the song.
    08-16-10 11:26 AM
    thats quirky. it doesnt do it for me. it always changes my song and ticks me off. :-/
    08-16-10 02:31 PM
    thats quirky. it doesnt do it for me. it always changes my song and ticks me off. :-/
    what is your keyboard rate set to? reason I ask is that I was told by Pandora support to check that setting for issues with the buttons while playing pandora. check out your keyboard repeat rate and get back to us.
    08-16-10 02:39 PM
    Its set to Medium Fast. I still think there should be a Volume Up/Volume Down in the Menu to avoid that. And my Open apps tab pops up sometimes when I hit my menu key. little weird stuff. Not a deal breaker by any means, BUT annoying.
    08-16-10 02:45 PM
    Its set to Medium Fast. I still think there should be a Volume Up/Volume Down in the Menu to avoid that. And my Open apps tab pops up sometimes when I hit my menu key. little weird stuff. Not a deal breaker by any means, BUT annoying.
    open apps comes up with just a SLIGHT additional time holding down the BB key on mine too--that's the nature of the beast.
    08-16-10 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD