I recently installed desktop Mgr 4.5 and when I click on Media Manager, Under devices, it is not recognizing my media card. Where do I look to see if one of my current mapped drives is causing a conflict with the the same drive that the media card is inadvertently assigned to? Not sure if this is the problem but all other setting seem to be fine.
    07-04-08 10:55 AM
    bump...i have the same problem. i need media manager for the easy video conversion.
    07-04-08 08:47 PM
    nobody knows how to solve this? i have searched and everytime this question is posed, there is no answer.
    07-05-08 09:07 PM
    I have the problem too. I installed a new OS for my Pearl, and then 4.5 Desktop Manager, so I'm not sure which is causing my problem.
    07-05-08 09:16 PM
    anyone have a solution?
    07-06-08 07:30 PM
    Right click on My Computer and go to MANAGE. Then go to Storage (or similar) and follow that down to where you can see a list of drives/devices. See if your BB card is showing and what drive letters are assigned or already assigned. You can right click, I think, and reassign the drives or give one anew. Good luck
    07-06-08 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD