Can someone tell me why when I go into the BB manager desktop and go into Media, the media manager option is not available for me to hit start? It just gives me access to Media start...How do I get Media Manager available??
    07-05-09 12:31 PM
    Your version of media manager may not be installed completely. If you have a media card installed in the device you do not need to use media manager anyways. On your device go to options/media card. Enable mass storage mode. Also enable to have it automatically enable when connected. Now it will show up under my computer as a device with removable storage. Go to my computer and find it there. Double click on blackberry and it will show you the folders. Drag and drop the media you want into its proper folder.
    07-05-09 12:46 PM
    Here's an answer you got in a similar thread you made on this not that long ago.

If you have a memory card installed in your BB do the following:

Go to Options > Media Card. Enable Mass Storage Mode, set the BB to Prompt When Connected to Computer. Save.

Connect your BB to the computer and answer Yes to the Prompt on your BB to Enable Mass Storage Mode.

Open a file explorer window on your PC. Your BB will appear as a removable drive on your PC. Navigate to the Blackberry folder on this drive and open it, you will see folders like Music, Pictures, Videos, etc.

Copy your files on your PC to the appropriate folders on the media card.
    07-05-09 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD