I have searched thru this forum and others and nothing that I find helps. I keep getting the Runtime error that has been described when running the roxio media manager. Whenever I try to go to the Change my watched folders it gives me the runtime error. I have unistalled and reinstalled, Unistalled and installed from the website, and unistalled and reinstalled with all virus and firewall protection off as was suggested in the Roxio forums. I have done the regsvr2 for the dao360.dll file and re registered it. I can't find the DAo.msi file to uninstall it, so I guess I don't have it.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Also, I have installed the latest ATi drivers for my Radeon Express 200M on board video.

I am out of ideas.

Thanks for the help.
    02-14-08 06:08 PM
    I had a similar problem, and it turned out to be a corrupt media file. Once I found the file and removed it, the error disappeared. I'm not sure if it was the exact same error you are receiving, but its worth a shot to remove all the media files, add in a few test files, and see if the problem goes away.
    02-15-08 10:46 PM
    Could try googling the runtime error. I've done that before with other programs when I didn't know what else to do.
    02-15-08 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD