I took some pics with my Curve this morning of some stuff I was going to list on ebay. I can view the pictures fine on my phone. Once I hook it up to DM to transfer them to my PC desktop the only thing media manager sees is device memory not my card. Any help would be appreciated.
    10-02-08 11:27 AM
    DM is a BB application? Sounds like it as I have never really heard of it.

Just plug in the USB cable and copy the files using Windows Explorer, it acts like a memory stick.
    10-02-08 11:28 AM
    DM is a BB application? Sounds like it as I have never really heard of it.

Just plug in the USB cable and copy the files using Windows Explorer, it acts like a memory stick.
    What would it show up as?
    10-02-08 11:31 AM
    DM, I presume is BlackBerry Desktop Manager. If it contains the optional Roxio Media Manager, you can access both memory sources if your settings are correct.

If you have a media card installed, use Options / Media Card to check the following settings:

Media Card Support: ON
    Encryption Mode: None
    Mass Storage Mode Support: ON
    Auto Enable ... when connected: Yes /Prompt

These settings will let you access the media card directly from Windows.

If you do not use a Media card, your best bet is to attach the image to an email message you can open on your computer.
    10-02-08 11:57 AM
    Yep, with those settings it will show up as another drive on the system like E:\ or something like that. It will be the next available drive letter.
    10-02-08 12:06 PM
    When you connect the BB to your PC (if you have mass storage mode enabled) a message will pop up on the BB asking if you want to enable it, click yes (enter password if applicable) and you will be able to browse your media card from your PC.
    10-02-08 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD