I just downloaded the Mac Desktop Manager and noticed when you go into the iTunes feature it shows how much of your data card is being used and how much is free. So I did the option to delete all songs on my card and start from scratch. Well after I did that it still said I was using 1.7 GB on my media card. I have about 7 videos and 60 some pictures which no way = 1.7 GB. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a problem like this and if there is any way to fix it at all. Thank you.
    10-14-09 11:44 AM
    7 videos can equal 1.7gb. obviously, i dont know how long the videos are, but they can.

im not sure about BB's and macs, but there must be something that you can do to just look at the files that are on your memory card without hooking it up to the DM. on pc's you just plug your berry into the comp and enable mass storage mode and then an "autoplay" window comes up and you can just view the files on the card. if you can do this, you can see whats on there and delete all unwanted files.
    10-14-09 01:22 PM
    Surely you can open the card as a folder to view on your Mac.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 10-14-09 at 01:28 PM.
    10-14-09 01:24 PM
    Surely you can open the card as a folder to view on your Mac.
    Agreed. Open up the folder and see what else may be allocating memory. But, as SofaKing stated, depending on the size of each video (could range between a few MBs to a few hundred MBs) 6 videos can be 1.7GB all by themselves. Example: I have Role Models on mine and it takes up about 400MB.
    10-14-09 01:31 PM
    Agreed. Open up the folder and see what else may be allocating memory. But, as SofaKing stated, depending on the size of each video (could range between a few MBs to a few hundred MBs) 6 videos can be 1.7GB all by themselves. Example: I have Role Models on mine and it takes up about 400MB.
    is that mavis' drawing? hilarious!
    10-14-09 01:34 PM
    is that mavis' drawing? hilarious!
    Aye, 'tis correct noble King.
    10-14-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD