What a stupid comment. Go get a life
    You don't really have a strong concept of sarcasm do you? And way to resort to unnecessarily harsh words just to tell him or her you didn't like their comment. The irony of it all is that you seemed to top his comment in the level of "stupidity" as you like to claim by contributing absolutely nothing to this thread or any type of reasonable response to this person.
    JeepBB and xanadome like this.
    10-06-13 03:51 PM
    Your comments show your own level of ignorance and stupidity. iOS is offering ways, via their robust ecosystem, to revolutionize the way in which surgery is performed - something to which would be impossible for "uneducated" people to do. See the following pictures as evidence: The only people that are truly ignorant are those that refuse to see the benefits of what a robust ecosystem can achieve - an ecosystem that is lacking or non-existent on Blackberry; and those who refuse to see the possibilities of what can be accomplished when a company strives to reach out to developers and work with them to develop new tools in which to create applications that can assist individuals lives.

Blackberry could have achieved the same thing had they, many years ago, reached out and actively pursued and worked with developers. They could have helped revolutionize the medical field capitalizing on their security and quality of their products and incorporating them within the medical care systems - they didn't. They ignored the possibilities that the new world of mobile computing offered in order to continue to focus on text messaging, email, and BBM. And the rest of the world moved on.

So no, Apple doesn't target the ignorant and uneducated - they target people who want to use technology in all aspects of their life - professionally and personally. And they have been successful at it. Something to which can not be said of Blackberry. So before you start making sweeping judgments about the competition, perhaps you should actually educate yourself as to what the competition provides.
    Thank you for being a CrackBerry forums member that doesn't ignore the competition. OH but be careful, someone might call you a troll or they might question why you're here because you obviously don't use a BlackBerry...lol
    richardat likes this.
    10-06-13 04:05 PM
    Thank you for being a CrackBerry forums member that doesn't ignore the competition. OH but be careful, someone might call you a troll or they might question why you're here because you obviously don't use a BlackBerry...lol
    Ah, but he did use a BB.

As did many of us.

I've been on CB a while now, and I recognise quite a few of the names. Many of the folk currently being called out as trolls and haters (often by low post count posters) were once BB's biggest fans... And I've watched their evolution into realism with interest.

I doubt there are many here who genuinely hate BB. I reckon there are many though who share my disappointment with a company that seemingly can't do anything right, or on time, or deliver a product that the world wants to buy. Not hate, more a sadness that a valued friend has let you down... Again, and again.

Eventually, you stop supporting and see things for how they are. That's not being negative, just realistic.
    10-06-13 04:29 PM
    thanks for the share
    10-06-13 04:33 PM
    Ah, but he did use a BB.

As did many of us.

I've been on CB a while now, and I recognise quite a few of the names. Many of the folk currently being called out as trolls and haters (often by low post count posters) were once BB's biggest fans... And I've watched their evolution into realism with interest.

I doubt there are many here who genuinely hate BB. I reckon there are many though who share my disappointment with a company that seemingly can't do anything right, or on time, or deliver a product that the world wants to buy. Not hate, more a sadness that a valued friend has let you down... Again, and again.

Eventually, you stop supporting and see things for how they are. That's not being negative, just realistic.
    lol dude I was speaking about other people I know the guy uses a BlackBerry. My comment was basically imitating what most people say once another person says something bad. And I agree, I've seen die hard BB users being called trolls just because they're tired of being screwed over and have BB on a short leash.
    10-06-13 04:37 PM
    2007 says it all.

We have to go all the way to when the iPhone was first launched until we find serving that serves your agenda.

Have you no shame at all?
    Bb10 has only been released for 8 months, brand new os, apple was allowed when it was new so bb should be as well.

But really who cares about apple, they are the oldest is, bb is new, and will continue to improve, os7 is at a end, they will have to rewrite soon. BB will continue to improve given the chance.
    10-06-13 04:42 PM
    2007 says it all.

We have to go all the way to when the iPhone was first launched until we find serving that serves your agenda.

Have you no shame at all?
    Oh and antenna gate and operation purple hue were two recent " upgrades" from apple that sucked, way after 2007.
    10-06-13 04:47 PM
    There was iOS upgrade drama????
    No more than any other platform and as a percentage probably a lot less seeing as how there were like... 200 million iOS 7 upgrades in a week.

Isolated incidents my co-workers had:

One lady lost almost all her photos. Somehow they got wiped on device and only some had been backed up to icloud for some reason. This is all according to her. Not sure about user error. Nor have I used icloud.

Another has an iPhone 4 that has the laggy keyboard issue I've read about in the media.

Not bad I'd say. The one lady should have verified her photos were saved.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    10-06-13 04:55 PM
    These threads always make me cringe. They tend to bring out the worst of both sides, and accomplish nothing.
    10-06-13 05:25 PM
    Your comments show your own level of ignorance and stupidity. iOS is offering ways, via their robust ecosystem, to revolutionize the way in which surgery is performed - something to which would be impossible for "uneducated" people to do. See the following pictures as evidence: The only people that are truly ignorant are those that refuse to see the benefits of what a robust ecosystem can achieve - an ecosystem that is lacking or non-existent on Blackberry; and those who refuse to see the possibilities of what can be accomplished when a company strives to reach out to developers and work with them to develop new tools in which to create applications that can assist individuals lives.

Blackberry could have achieved the same thing had they, many years ago, reached out and actively pursued and worked with developers. They could have helped revolutionize the medical field capitalizing on their security and quality of their products and incorporating them within the medical care systems - they didn't. They ignored the possibilities that the new world of mobile computing offered in order to continue to focus on text messaging, email, and BBM. And the rest of the world moved on.

So no, Apple doesn't target the ignorant and uneducated - they target people who want to use technology in all aspects of their life - professionally and personally. And they have been successful at it. Something to which can not be said of Blackberry. So before you start making sweeping judgments about the competition, perhaps you should actually educate yourself as to what the competition provides.
    Unfortunately BlackBerry used the "Tools not Toys" slogan at one time and they truly look stupid now as Apple has made a device so flexible because of the app ecosystem that it does both amazingly well, while BB10 has a bunch of games, but still nowhere near iOS level, and very little business and productivity apps. Yes BB10 is probably the more powerful OS straight out if the box, but without apps that are available on other platforms it simply gets surpassed in functionality by the other platforms when apps get added to the device. I was truly amazed at the Z30 launch when they started talking about mobile computing and had a heart rate monitor as part of the concept. Haven't iOS and Android been working with things like Heart rate monitors, Nike+, and similar things for some time? Truly frustrating as a BlackBerry user.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 05:29 PM
    There are disgruntled IPhone and Android users that have switched to BB10. The numbers, however, are negligible. There are also disgruntled BB10 users that have switched to IPhone and Android. It goes both ways. Just saying
    10-06-13 05:58 PM
    Apple targets ignorants and uneducated.
    BB Z10 Rocks!
    How many successful companies run Apple? How many successful business people use Apple products?

Think before you post little keyboard warrior.
    10-06-13 06:58 PM
    If you have a security technology to add to your platform surely you'd have the sense with your extensive experience to pentest it before releasing to the public?
    Do you know what the security flaw was that they fixed? It had nothing to do with the fingerprint scanner which was the only new security feature they "added".

I think you're confusing the supposed "hacks" of the fingerprint scanner with being able to access photos from the lock screen.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    10-06-13 07:29 PM
    Apple targets ignorants and uneducated.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    You must work for Blackberry. That's been their sales tactic for the past several years and it's done wonders for them.
    10-06-13 07:33 PM
    Launched without cut/ copy paste in 2007 upon startup. Guess you forgot going through all those useless fart apps, some ecosystem.

Posted via CB10
    You are aware that by comparison BB world has more Fart apps than iOS aren't you. And let's not forget the 47,000 useless apps by N4BB. Talk about an ecosystem!!
    10-06-13 07:36 PM
    There was iOS upgrade drama????

No drama here beyond not upgrading my iPhone in the first hour and my iPad in the first four.

Had to find my place with the millions who were upgrading along with me.

I patched up the security hole.

I've got no nausea.

Here is yesterday's battery life...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/07/e3e6u3y2.jpg

I'd say I'm good.....
    Way to miss the point entirely. It appears that you're actively ignoring the point he's trying to make. You've decided that it's an anti Apple comment when it's not.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    10-06-13 07:54 PM
    Again my main purpose of posting those links was to highlight that the apple crowd are having serious problems such as security flaws, intermittent log outs, media crashes with iOS and yet it those same people that slate BlackBerry BB10 platform and so I think that shows a little karma.
    The BB10 platform should be advertised much better and now would be the time to do so.
    Whilst the iOS crowd a busy getting angry with their update drama BlackBerry should be showing off promoting the smooth, secure, multitasking platform and the new features of 10.2 and the Z30.

Posted With Z10 Via CB10
    First, i'm a BlackBerry user and have been forever. The thought of using an iPhone without my company forcing me makes me sick. However, I gotta point out to you that you look ridiculous bashing Apple. Let's get things straight. Between the 5s and 5c there were 9 million sold in 2 and a half days. Adoption rates (upgrades to iOS7) on the 4 and 4s are over 90%. Check the numbers on how many total BlackBerry 10 devices have been sold in 8 months since launch. Additionally, look at all the CrackBerry forums about BlackBerry users switching back to Bolds and Curves from their BlackBerry 10's. I personally love my Q10 but bashing Apple is asinine. There are the same percentage of unhappy BlackBerry users as Apple users. Nothing is ever good enough...

Posted via Verizon Q10 from Philly...
    richardat and Darlaten like this.
    10-06-13 08:24 PM
    I was truly amazed at the Z30 launch when they started talking about mobile computing and had a heart rate monitor as part of the concept. Haven't iOS and Android been working with things like Heart rate monitors, Nike+, and similar things for some time? Truly frustrating as a BlackBerry user.
    I have an app on my iPhone 5 that measures heart rate simply by placing your finger over the rear camera and LED flash. Don't ask me how it works, but it does.
    richardat likes this.
    10-06-13 08:34 PM
    Launched without cut/ copy paste in 2007 upon startup. Guess you forgot going through all those useless fart apps, some ecosystem.

Posted via CB10
    Like these?

And In The Meantime Whilst BlackBerry Bashing-img_00000841.png

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 09:11 PM
    Way to miss the point entirely. It appears that you're actively ignoring the point he's trying to make. You've decided that it's an anti Apple comment when it's not.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    I'd like to hear how my statement did not address the point.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 09:12 PM
    Reading some posts today and laughing at the fact that so many people are slating BlackBerry it gives Mr great pleasure to bring attention to these unhappy Apple customers : )
    The biggest complaints about iOS 7 so far

iOS 7: How to Fix Most Troublesome Bugs and Glitches [GUIDE] - IBTimes UK

iOS 7: Common Problems Users Have and How to Fix Them (Updated) | Digital Trends

iOS 7's Most Common Bugs (and How to Fix Them)

Have a good read and hope these raise a few smiles : )

Posted With Z10 Via CB10

Ahhh schadenfreude my old bitter friend, let us all be embraced in your loving arms! Bb failed, if apple fails then so many more can be unhappy. Oh oh... Think of all the apple layoffs!!!! Yes yes.... Hopefully somebody gets video of the employees crying!!! Lets all meet and dress in cb and bb attire on that day and run through the apple campus screaming "how you like them apples??!" Muhuahahhahajhahajjajajjajajhajj ... *Cough cough*... Muhahhahhahahhahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
    10-06-13 09:23 PM
    Well, if we're going to pick and choose, I could note that BBRY devices didn't include wi-fi support until 2008, or that the PlayBook didn't receive a native e-mail client for months. Different companies have different priorities.
    Pffttt. You better not do this in my upcoming threads:

What if I had an f22 in world war 2?

Why does everyone ignore that with a machine gun, i alone might beat 300 Spartans?

Why are you even here wiki Cydia??, no offense- I am really worried about your well- being.
    Roo Zilla, notfanboy and xandermac like this.
    10-06-13 09:32 PM
    I have an app on my iPhone 5 that measures heart rate simply by placing your finger over the rear camera and LED flash. Don't ask me how it works, but it does.
    Hey I hadn't heard of that! Neato! I will look into it!

Heh, in the 80's I searched long for a Casio watch I saw in one magazine ad... Eventually got it... It had a small glass hr sensor on it that you put your finger on!!! Amazing! (Granted... Didn't seem to work very well... Lol)
    10-06-13 09:40 PM
    Funny, but I just watched the movie "The Vanishing" tonight and Jeff Bridges has that Casio watch.

Posted via CB10
    richardat likes this.
    10-06-13 10:16 PM
    You are aware that by comparison BB world has more Fart apps than iOS aren't you. And let's not forget the 47,000 useless apps by N4BB. Talk about an ecosystem!!
    Last I checked on a ipad that was tested at work there was something in the neighborhood of 700 to 800 apps that contain fart sounds, BlackBerry World does not have that number, so sorry your way off, and 47000 " useless" apps from one person will probably be downloaded before the 500 000 in the apple system that have never been touched or may not be.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 11:05 PM
150 12345 ...