Reading some posts today and laughing at the fact that so many people are slating BlackBerry it gives Mr great pleasure to bring attention to these unhappy Apple customers : )
    http://news.yahoo.com/roundup-of-ios...163403573.html

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/51...tionsensor.htm

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/ios-7-problems/

http://lifehacker.com/ios-7s-most-co...hem-1441163151

Have a good read and hope these raise a few smiles : )

Posted With Z10 Via CB10
    10-06-13 10:48 AM
    Reading some posts today and laughing at the fact that so many people are slating BlackBerry it gives Mr great pleasure to bring attention to these unhappy Apple customers : )
    The biggest complaints about iOS 7 so far

iOS 7: How to Fix Most Troublesome Bugs and Glitches [GUIDE] - IBTimes UK

iOS 7: Common Problems Users Have and How to Fix Them (Updated) | Digital Trends

iOS 7's Most Common Bugs (and How to Fix Them)

Have a good read and hope these raise a few smiles : )

Posted With Z10 Via CB10
    I hope you enjoyed your research!
    Bsbudd, raggdoll and VJMotz like this.
    10-06-13 10:56 AM
    This should get dozens of people to switch ecosystems.
    tack, Donvald, TgeekB and 6 others like this.
    10-06-13 10:58 AM
    It baffles me why so many angry apple fans/owners won't give the BB10 platform a try?
    But the reason why I mainly posted this is to shoe that Apple even since all the 6 years experience with their iOS are still making errors yet the BB10 platform is an awesome platform and only 8 months old. In all fairness there has been little in the way of bugs and already a new Z30 launch with what appears to be an excellent update with 10.2. So with this in mind it makes me laugh when I see people slating BlackBerry yet 'golden boy' apple is making some serious screw ups.

Posted With Z10 Via CB10
    10-06-13 11:06 AM
    It baffles me why so many angry apple fans/owners won't give the BB10 platform a try?
    But the reason why I mainly posted this is to shoe that Apple even since all the 6 years experience with their iOS are still making errors yet the BB10 platform is an awesome platform and only 8 months old. In all fairness there has been little in the way of bugs and already a new Z30 launch with what appears to be an excellent update with 10.2. So with this in mind it makes me laugh when I see people slating BlackBerry yet 'golden boy' apple is making some serious screw ups.

Posted With Z10 Via CB10
    I know what you mean; the Apple fixation on this forum has always baffled me. I will say that I don't think any of those users are the people that come onto these forums and create problems, but if hearing that certain users are having problems makes you smile, I'd remind you that what goes around comes around.
    10-06-13 11:06 AM
    It's definitely one of the reasons three of my family members just switched to BB10.

I thought about getting the Moto X but really did not want an android phone and I really am glad I switched to BB10. Similar enough to Apple IOS but so so so much better.

Posted via CB10
    fairycake likes this.
    10-06-13 11:15 AM
    Good sales technique.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    10-06-13 11:21 AM
    Again my main purpose of posting those links was to highlight that the apple crowd are having serious problems such as security flaws, intermittent log outs, media crashes with iOS and yet it those same people that slate BlackBerry BB10 platform and so I think that shows a little karma.
    The BB10 platform should be advertised much better and now would be the time to do so.
    Whilst the iOS crowd a busy getting angry with their update drama BlackBerry should be showing off promoting the smooth, secure, multitasking platform and the new features of 10.2 and the Z30.

Posted With Z10 Via CB10
    10-06-13 11:33 AM
    BreezyGirl8

You made a good choice. BB10 will just get better!

Posted With Z10 Via CB10
    10-06-13 11:36 AM
    A BlackBerry should be showing off promoting the smooth, secure, multitasking platform and the new features of 10.2 and the Z30.
    Don't forget that massive blackberry Eco-system...

Simple fact remains regardless of the problems iOS 7 may currently have they will be fixed and people are not willing to give up the Apple ecosystem.

TgeekB and john_v like this.
    10-06-13 11:36 AM
    Xandermac

That's a good point too. Hope we're gonna get paid for this lol

Posted With Z10 Via CB10
    10-06-13 11:41 AM
    Once BB10 makes it to the PlayBook things will really take off.
    10-06-13 11:42 AM
    There was iOS upgrade drama????

No drama here beyond not upgrading my iPhone in the first hour and my iPad in the first four.

Had to find my place with the millions who were upgrading along with me.

I patched up the security hole.

I've got no nausea.

Here is yesterday's battery life...

I'd say I'm good.....
    10-06-13 11:45 AM
    It seems like there are always problems. It's too bad people aren't open to trying new things.
    Loc22 likes this.
    10-06-13 11:50 AM
    imagine if iOS7 launched on the iPad without an email app.... oh wait a minute...

listen buddy, there are blunders and there are BLUNDERS truly worth bashing
    and unfortunately we all know which side BB is on
    tack, JeepBB and Etios like this.
    10-06-13 11:52 AM
    qbnkelt

Lots of negative coverage in the media regarding the apple update.
    What I aimed to show in this thread was that the level of negative press thrown at BlackBerry is unjustified when you look at the mess with the ios7 update scenario.

Posted With Z10 Via CB10
    10-06-13 11:57 AM
    There are always problems with every platform and every phone. My friend went through 3 iphone 4s in the span of 2 months because they bricked on him. The one advantage with Apple though is that he was able to take it in to the Apple store and get handed a brand new phone right away without having to go through with a prolonged carrier battle. The funny thing is though that even though he went through 3 iphones in 2 months he still absolutely loves Apple and plans on upgrading to the new iphone 5s. I guarantee you that if he had 3 BlackBerry z10s brick on him in the span of 2 months he would be cursing BlackBerry up and down, using it as an example of why the company should die and would never consider buying another BlackBerry! It's a strange thing that seems unique to BlackBerry and I'm not sure why. BB10 doesn't have all the features it should or displays some sort of glitch? Blame BlackBerry, curse the OS and proclaim that you will get another phone. iOS 7 launches with some glitches? Forgive Apple, relax with the knowledge that an update will eventually fix the issues and proclaim how amazing the iphone is. What gives? People are expecting everything BlackBerry to be perfect... I get that the company is in a fight for its life and doesn't have much room for error but still.... We've gotten 2 major OS updates since January with each update making huge strides in what people were missing. If BlackBerry can hang in long enough to get 10.3 out the door I'm sure most people's complaints with the OS will disappear completely. So I guess my question is: Why the hate on for BlackBerry?
    10-06-13 11:58 AM
    Don't forget that massive blackberry Eco-system...

Simple fact remains regardless of the problems iOS 7 may currently have they will be fixed and people are not willing to give up the Apple ecosystem.

So do you blame that on blackberry or the developers? Thanks to the developers, we may be out an entire platform. Good job, guys. I know I won't support them.
    10-06-13 11:59 AM
    Once BB10 makes it to the PlayBook things will really take off.
    What a stupid comment. Go get a life
    10-06-13 12:00 PM
    Apple targets ignorants and uneducated.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    gfondeur and LudwigvonKast like this.
    10-06-13 12:01 PM
    It seems like there are always problems. It's too bad people aren't open to trying new things.
    That's not the problem. The problem BBRY had was getting people who never owned a smartphone to choose its platform. Now that most of them have, they aren't dissatisfied enough to switch. As with most things in life, timing is everything.
    10-06-13 12:02 PM
    So do you blame that on blackberry or the developers? Thanks to the developers, we may be out an entire platform. Good job, guys. I know I won't support them.
    I believe Blackberry is entirely at fault by not responding to iOS and android in a timely manner and making a platform developers are actually interested in. iOS 2007, android 2008, BlackBerry 10 2013.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-06-13 12:03 PM
    qbnkelt

What I aimed to show in this thread was that the level of negative press thrown at BlackBerry is unjustified when you look at the mess with the ios7 update scenario.

Posted With Z10 Via CB10
    The difference is looking back at both companies history and how things have been updated. Apple is relatively quick with sending updates. Blackberry takes awhile longer. Does Apple have problems....perhaps, but they have shown that those will get fixed pretty quick. Blackberry doesn't really have a great track record at the moment.
    kbz1960 and DJM626 like this.
    10-06-13 12:04 PM
    Apple targets ignorants and uneducated.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    How exactly do they target these people? You feel superior and smart?
    mset and Blacklatino like this.
    10-06-13 12:05 PM
    qbnkelt

Your evidence doesn't support this, though. What your evidence suggests is that iOS 7 is deserving of some negative coverage; it tells us nothing about whether the coverage of BB10 is appropriate.

"Fault" in this instance is irrelevant, since it's not as though the problem disappears if it's developers' fault.
    10-06-13 12:08 PM
150 123 ...