How would that thought even enter your head? He's not given any more leeway than anyone else around here.

It seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with Kris.

There you are!!
    10-24-13 07:58 PM
    How would that thought even enter your head? He's not given any more leeway than anyone else around here.

It seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with Kris.
    Dude all Brandon is saying is that he doesn't dislike Kris for any reason other than his stupidity with this whole twitter and anti-BlackBerry stuff.

Join the Surge Co. BBM Channel! C001213C9, follow @surgecoapps on Twitter for the latest news!
    habs_fan likes this.
    10-24-13 07:59 PM
    Oh wow Kris hahaha. Welcome to the thread. Your rant was too long and had profanity so I didn't read it. Don't you realise it is unbecoming of you as a writer for CB to make posts like this that just make people think you're dumb?? Maybe keep your rants to yourself. When's your next article coming btw?

Join the Surge Co. BBM Channel! C001213C9, follow @surgecoapps on Twitter for the latest news!
    Don't you realize you failed to ignore me again? Your horrible at this.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    10-24-13 08:00 PM
    I love this thread, please keep it going, there's nothing good on TV.

2 DABs, a black Q10 and Red Z10(LE)
    habs_fan likes this.
    10-24-13 08:00 PM
    Don't you realize you failed to ignore me again? Your horrible at this.

Wow good memory hehe. And I already said I did! Your posts are too brave for me man. Always drawing me back in <3

10-24-13 08:03 PM
    Wow good memory hehe. And I already said I did! Your posts are too brave for me man. Always drawing me back in <3

Glad we can have this fun than

10-24-13 08:03 PM
    If BB--mark my word--does not go back to basics and then innovate and evolve, they are going to be dead. I have said this over and over and over again to the Blackberry Town true believers. The release of all these disparate devices with no marketing plan is simply crazy and represents the height of business depravity. Z30 is already dead. Samsung is on Apple's heels right now. Where the hell does this leave BB?

They need to manufacture a state-of-the-art BB with a keyboard, blazing fast browser, and trackpad with a great camera, apps, and other features right now! If they do not do this, they will be dead. There is nothing to differentiate BB from the other major players in the market right now. The look, for factor, and design of the BB 10, for example, is just plain ugly. It does not say: BUY ME. Does anyone get this at BB?
    10-24-13 08:04 PM
    Hmm well let's see, BBM sends me a invite to a BBM group from myself, I click it to deny it, and my app crashes.

I try to reopen, it fails to open. I clear data, try to log back in and doesn't work. I spent all day troubleshooting by myself without one reply from @BBM.

On top of that the app started to say I was back in the waiting list? Of course I'm ******* furious.

Now the fact that my other BBID allows me to sign in, just goes to show my other BBID is messed up, and that is thanks to a glitch in the app.

All these issues are server side not device side, so for those who want to try and throw my words back in my face, you all can eat it.

I seriously don't get you people. OMG KRIS SAID THIS! WE MUST MAKE A THREAD AND CHASTISE HIM! Like seriously get a life if all you people have time to do is sit and ***** about me.

Hang in there Kris. There are clearly some issues that they need to figure out, but lots of users are experiencing zero issues, so let's keep the big problems a bit more quiet haha... give it a bit of time and I'm sure they'll get your stuff figured out. you can't be the only user having issues, and BBM must be at the top of their priority list now, so they must be working on fixing any rollout issues that have been reported.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 08:04 PM
    Hang in there Kris. There are clearly some issues that they need to figure out, but lots of users are experiencing zero issues, so let's keep the big problems a bit more quiet haha... give it a bit of time and I'm sure they'll get your stuff figured out. you can't be the only user having issues, and BBM must be at the top of their priority list now, so they must be working on fixing any rollout issues that have been reported.

Posted via CB10
    This is true, also is a lot more helpful to "rant" on the Support Forums, where BlackBerry might actually see this, than on Twitter.

2 DABs, a black Q10 and Red Z10(LE)
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    10-24-13 08:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah Kris we are all rooting for you <3 <3. Hopefully you can work out your issues, maybe get some professional help.

Brandon Orr likes this.
    10-24-13 08:06 PM
    Hang in there everyone *hugging emoticons for everyone*
    habs_fan and tlegend2012 like this.
    10-24-13 08:08 PM
    Hang in there everyone *hugging emoticons for everyone*
    Thanks, I needing that, phewww and breathe

Posted from my Z30.
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    10-24-13 08:11 PM
    Dude all Brandon is saying is that he doesn't dislike Kris for any reason other than his stupidity with this whole twitter and anti-BlackBerry stuff.

He specifically mentioned him getting leeway for being a soldier, which simply isn't the case. It's one of those Crackberry anomalies, where certain groups of posters who don't agree with other people think those other people are given some special privileges. It's just stupid to even insinuate.
    10-24-13 08:11 PM
    He specifically mentioned him getting leeway for being a soldier, which simply isn't the case. It's one of those Crackberry anomalies, where certain groups of posters who don't agree with other people think those other people are given some special privileges. It's just stupid to even insinuate.
    Mike007, you are absolutely right.
    10-24-13 08:13 PM
    ok enough with this. You want to attack a guy for sharing his thoughts on twitter then you can do it on twitter.
    10-24-13 08:14 PM
65 123