...That's all i have to say really.
    I used to be on CB-Forums everyday all day but now with my new job i can only get on them on weekends and late at night. So I have an entire week of running threw posts and thread to see what i missed and see who is saying what. The big thing I'm noticing is that the thread s are the same thing over and over again...really its lowering my post average people, i used to be over 2 posts a day but am now down to about 1.7/1.8... Some thing happen. Come on RIM announce something worth talking about not just silly rumors.

anyone feel the same?
    jordandrews90 likes this.
    01-19-12 07:37 PM
    Not redundant, just repetitive.
    01-19-12 08:04 PM
    very much so
    01-19-12 08:37 PM
    Yes. I agree.
    mike in nc likes this.
    01-19-12 08:57 PM
    Yes, I agree.

Oh... Oops.
    01-19-12 08:57 PM
    Have a lot of traffic, then you probably will see some of the same topics and OPs show up from time to time. It's not really about your average daily posts or how many posts you have, it's what you type with em that matter.
    01-19-12 09:00 PM
    It seems to be like that on all forums lately for some reason.
    01-19-12 09:04 PM
    thank you much better word ... redundant is all that came to me when i was typing it out.
    01-19-12 09:18 PM
    Not redundant, just repetitive.
    yep... repetative and boring
    01-19-12 09:50 PM
    One can only take so many threads quoting the same regurgitated blog rumors before they lose there luster.
    01-19-12 10:00 PM
    It's almost as if some think that, if they post the same thing often enough in enough different places, everyone else will start to believe it, too.
    01-19-12 10:15 PM
    There's a clip I saw on G+ recently, titled Every Single Powerpoint Presentation Ever...or something to that extent. I'm pretty sure the topics in the forums point to a cyclical flowchart of topics for CrackBerry.com for the last year of RIM.
    01-19-12 10:32 PM
    I think a lot of it is a flood of new members due to the ongoing price cuts of the PlayBook.
    01-19-12 11:26 PM
    And very little searching before posting... Or starting new threads...
    kbz1960 and homer1475 like this.
    01-20-12 12:59 AM
    I think a lot of it is a flood of new members due to the ongoing price cuts of the PlayBook.
    I think there should be a PB how to/questions spot in stead of jamming them all under "PlayBook".
    And very little searching before posting... Or starting new threads...
    No One searches any more its crazy. but this can also be stopped by the MODs locking up threads that are duplicate. Man if i was a MOD is be hitting that Lock thread button so fast LOL
    01-20-12 02:32 AM
    this can also be stopped by the MODs locking up threads that are duplicate. Man if i was a MOD is be hitting that Lock thread button so fast LOL
    There's a balance between keeping the site organized/clean, and keeping it active. Kevin kinda likes revenue, so the scale always tips his way.

So...... shall we consider this your application for service?
    01-20-12 01:57 PM
    There's a balance between keeping the site organized/clean, and keeping it active. Kevin kinda likes revenue, so the scale always tips his way.

So...... shall we consider this your application for service?

Why that greedy capitalist.....................
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-20-12 04:04 PM
    I agree. Its getting to be the same things over n over.
    01-20-12 05:34 PM
    Not really if you read between the lines. I still find loads of information.
    I think the reason a lot of threads are started over the same topic is the hyjacking. I've done searches lately and found threads 8+ pages long and the answer was no where in there. It was 9 pages of agrueing what an iphone can do and an android couldn't do and don't worry about blackberry because they won't be around any way. What's a person researching to do when all he finds is nothing? Open a new thread.
    I've thought the forum hasn't been as helpful as it was 2 yrs ago. But there's still lots of little gems layingnaround if you look hard enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-12 05:49 PM
    I find the posters that show-up to 'speak-up' for iPhone and android phones are part of the reason threads turn into repetitive non-information.

Some of these trolls are most likely paid to do it. It's a cost-effective marketing strategy

If you find too much repetition start an interesting thread topic...
    01-20-12 06:24 PM
    [B][COLOR=#000066]There's a balance between keeping the site organized/clean, and keeping it active. Kevin kinda likes revenue, so the scale always tips his way.
    Gosh darn Canadians, Sitting up there in America's hat giggling at us...
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-20-12 07:53 PM
    Maybe I should've said "toque". Sorry about that.
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    01-20-12 07:56 PM
    Anyone who's been around here for years knows, it's always been filled with repetition. It was just that, which compelled me to write my upgrade guide, way back when Pearls and Curve 83x0s ruled the forum. Try and keep the perspective, that as each member comes aboard looking to resolve their problem, it's all new to them.

Definitely still a lot of gems 13echo4! While we modfia try our darnedest to keep the hijacking under control, it takes good members reporting it to get us where we need to be. It's simply impossible to read every post on every thread. We also don't want the site to start feeling over policed. Ya'll need to feel comfortable here. It still has that CrackBerry Nation feel, even with thousands joining daily. I love that
    01-20-12 08:08 PM
    Anyone who's been around here for years knows, it's always been filled with repetition. It was just that, which compelled me to write my upgrade guide, way back when Pearls and Curve 83x0s ruled the forum. Try and keep the perspective, that as each member comes aboard looking to resolve their problem, it's all new to them.

Definitely still a lot of gems 13echo4! While we modfia try our darnedest to keep the hijacking under control, it takes good members reporting it to get us where we need to be. It's simply impossible to read every post on every thread. We also don't want the site to start feeling over policed. Ya'll need to feel comfortable here. It still has that CrackBerry Nation feel, even with thousands joining daily. I love that
    And I agree with you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-12 09:09 PM
    Although I'm pretty new to BB and CB( to you guys any way, but from where I came, I sort of an expert lol) but I've repetitive post popping like crazy. Like :" What RIM need to do to live" And " BB is a dead breed, go Ios, android" or something on the same line.
    And I wonder how the heck do forum mods carve out a living when their forum is bombarded with random post and repetitive posting.
    01-20-12 09:14 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD