interesting video of the 2 Mclaren F1 drivers assembling they're race car, Jensen Button and a tech clearly using BlackBerry phones !

Button and Hamilton build McLaren - GPUpdate.net
    04-04-12 04:46 PM
    this is the type of ads bb shud be doing...with famous celebrities and athletes who use their products. would be a huge endorsement for them to show everyone and those who are anti bb or boarderline fans that bb's arent outdated and useless as the media constantly portrays them to be. nothing wrong showing that 2 Formula one champions use them, or singers like Beyonce, Jay-z and Lady Gaga.
    BearSnout and Mecca EL like this.
    04-04-12 05:20 PM
    as a formula1 fan, i could not agree more!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    BearSnout likes this.
    04-04-12 05:27 PM
    a bb logo or the word blackberry would look great on a drivers uniform or helmet....even better on the sidepod or rear wing of a car
    04-04-12 05:44 PM
    I agree totally, this would help large !

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    04-04-12 05:53 PM
    Awesome!!!! My fav auto team with my fav phone company!!
    04-04-12 10:28 PM
    Awesome!!!! My fav auto team with my fav phone company!!

Totally agree about the team but not so sure about Voda. We will see what they do about my upgrade.

Sent from my old faithful BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    04-05-12 12:24 AM
    I went down to the Vodafone head ofice 2 years ago to see the launch of the new 2010 car and, after the launch, Jenson and Lweis were walking around the building saying hello to all the meployees, signing autographs, doing photos and stuff and agin, each call they made was on their BB...

RiM SHOULD be sticking that on the TV across the world...

Osh
    04-05-12 02:31 AM
    a bb logo or the word blackberry would look great on a drivers uniform or helmet....even better on the sidepod or rear wing of a car
    sure it would be great but nothing is free so F1 most probably would like to collect some money from RIM and have RIM to sponsor all their mobile communication equipment. Then RIM would consider and reject it...

Then we are back to square 1.. No advertisement .

But in my idealistic world where money is not a problem, it would be good to have RIM sponsor some F1 team...

- Charles
    04-05-12 04:36 AM
    When RIM does that, these companies will not allow it unless RIM pays them some money.

- Charles
    04-05-12 04:38 AM
    Sweet video. Was almost about to post on homepage, then saw it was actually uploaded to youtube in 2010. Still sweet though.
    04-05-12 07:38 AM
    I went down to the Vodafone head ofice 2 years ago to see the launch of the new 2010 car and, after the launch, Jenson and Lweis were walking around the building saying hello to all the meployees, signing autographs, doing photos and stuff and agin, each call they made was on their BB...

RiM SHOULD be sticking that on the TV across the world...

Osh
    yes ads like this would reach a worldwide audience with f1 for sure...and as we know theres alot of ppl with huge money and influence in the sport. things like this would have a very large impact
    04-05-12 08:04 AM
    This is a very appealing to me considering I'm obsessed with both BB and Lewis Hamilton. I just hope the McClaren team mates are still using BB.

Hamilton 2012
    04-05-12 09:31 AM
    If you keep track of F1 telecasts, BB are seen pretty often too. Just take the recent Malaysia GP where Alonso won, at the podium when the camera pans around the crowd, you can easily spot some Ferrari team personnels using BB phones to take photos.
    04-05-12 09:36 AM
    yes F1 is huge in Europe. Mclaren, perhaps Ferrari

Sent from Blackberry 9810 with Crackberry forum app
    04-05-12 09:41 AM
    Sweet video. Was almost about to post on homepage, then saw it was actually uploaded to youtube in 2010. Still sweet though.

Kevin you should send this link to people you know at rim. rim marketing is seriously bad. they need some cool ideas

Sent from Blackberry 9810 with Crackberry forum app
    04-05-12 09:46 AM
    If I'm not mistaken that is the MP4-27 or the current challenger for 2012.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    04-05-12 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD