media card support = on, encryption mode = none, mass storage mode support = on, auto enable mass storage mode = yes...
    media card installed and stores pics and music so i figure it's working...
    no media manager installed on the DM (v. 4.6)...
    i am prompted to input password, the password is accepted and i get the little BB and computer icons on my Bold but that's it; i can never see my BB media card to load media to...
    any clue as to what i'm not doing correctly?
    07-01-09 11:07 PM
    You should h?e an extra "removable drive" when you open "my computer"

With mass storage mode, you don't need the blackberry desktop to load files to the media card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 06:04 AM
    To add to that if you don't see the removable drive, it might be a usb driver problem on your pc. If it doesn't recognize the berry as a removable drive uninstall the device then reinstall. and see if that helps.
    07-02-09 06:22 AM
    You should h?e an extra "removable drive" when you open "my computer"

With mass storage mode, you don't need the blackberry desktop to load files to the media card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BB doesn't show up as removable drive...I'll try my mp3 and see if it appears.
    Thanks for the input!
    07-02-09 01:45 PM
    To add to that if you don't see the removable drive, it might be a usb driver problem on your pc. If it doesn't recognize the berry as a removable drive uninstall the device then reinstall. and see if that helps.
    Might be on to something here...Blackberry Smartphone appears in my "USB Controllers" section of 'My Computer'...unfortunately I can not update or uninstall/install the driver right now because my modem is down..
    Thanks for the input!.
    07-02-09 01:48 PM
    some oses requires a bb driver to be installed from teh rim site
    09-07-09 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD