Hi,

I'd like to categorize all of my 500 contacts as either business or personal. but i'd like to highlight 100 at a time and categorize them in outlook as opposed to doing them one-by-one on the blackberry. is there a way of doing that?

Thanks
    08-29-08 06:39 PM
    Their may be a way to accomplish what you are asking try this. Go to your contacts in Outlook. Under current view in the left sidebar, choose by category. This will list your contacts on a single line. If you do not have categories already listed for any of your contacts, hold Ctrl down and click the contacts you want for business. Once highlighted, right click and choose Categories from the drop down menu and select business. Those contacts you highlighted should be categorized as business. Do the same for Personal.

You will then have to sync with your Blackberry. Delete the contact database through DM before synchronizing with the newly categorized contacts or you will have double contacts on your BB. You can then use the filter feature on your BB to view either Business or Personal.
    08-29-08 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD