I read somewhere that this will not work on the Sprint 8330. Is this true? How is it any better or different than Google Maps, BB maps or the Sprint TeleNav app? If it is available I think with Sprint I can only use their NAV app or I will get charged.

Also with the Sprint Nav app I wish there was a way to have the app show me my location in 3-D as shown below, but to do so without a GO TO destination. Regular GPS units can do this, but Sprint NAV only works as a GO TO app, and not necessarily a GPS navigation app like Google Maps.

Or am I mistaken?

Thanks,

John
    07-18-10 03:37 PM
    I just installed Mapquest from App World today. This app is great. I like it much better than Google Maps. In fact I've deleted GMaps from my BB. GMaps had a bunch of stuff that I never used. Mapquest finds my location almost immediately and I can scroll on the screen with very minimal checker boarding.

If you have not tried Mapquest for Blackberry it's worth a look.
    08-18-11 11:06 PM
    agreed! thx to BA for hippin me to it!
    08-18-11 11:09 PM
    I just installed Mapquest from App World today. This app is great. I like it much better than Google Maps. In fact I've deleted GMaps from my BB. GMaps had a bunch of stuff that I never used. Mapquest finds my location almost immediately and I can scroll on the screen with very minimal checker boarding.

If you have not tried Mapquest for Blackberry it's worth a look.
    Tks bro. I DL late last night after reading a other one of your post.

Good Luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD