OOps CBK. I was quoting you, and enede up deleting both our posts. My bad. I had put, that song brings back memories. Wow.
    Dude! Erasing my best lines. tsk tsk tsk. And, indeed, that song brings back a lot of memories.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 07:04 AM
    Dude! Erasing my best lines. tsk tsk tsk. And, indeed, that song brings back a lot of memories.

Yes sir it does!! Wow, talk about the good ol days......
    04-19-09 07:30 AM

Here ya go CBK-->

Oooo the memories..

What about this one CBK-->
    04-19-09 07:33 AM
    Here ya go CBK-->

Oooo the memories..

What about this one CBK-->
    Oh, wow. Thanks for that. The Positive K joint is still hot after all these years. As far as the Luniz, it makes me want to go somewhere and put 5 on it. However, it is not going to happen.

04-19-09 07:47 AM
    Oh, wow. Thanks for that. The Positive K joint is still hot after all these years. As far as the Luniz, it makes me want to go somewhere and put 5 on it. However, it is not going to happen.

Yes, Positive K's joint will always be a classic for sure. As far a Luniz, I agree totally, but we're not kids anymore so I agree not gonna happen. But it's nice to reminisce though.
    04-19-09 07:57 AM
    Yes, Positive K's joint will always be a classic for sure. As far a Luniz, I agree totally, but we're not kids anymore so I agree not gonna happen. But it's nice to reminisce though.
    Yes, very nice.

04-19-09 07:58 AM
    Yes, very nice.

Last two. But I know you remember these two bro-->

04-19-09 08:08 AM
    Last one. But I know you remember this one bro-->
    For sure. I miss old Common. That ish he has out now is pure garbage; that is the Common I know and love.

04-19-09 08:10 AM
    For sure. I miss old Common. That ish he has out now is pure garbage; that is the Common I know and love.

Agreed 110%.

What the heck-->
    04-19-09 08:15 AM
    One last thing, then I am done with this hijack, your fault by the way; Pete Rock and CL Smooth were one of the great producer/rapper duos. Man, when they first came out with that EP, it was over. I listened to that 24/7

04-19-09 08:19 AM
    One last thing, then I am done with this hijack, your fault by the way; Pete Rock and CL Smooth were one of the great producer/rapper duos. Man, when they first came out with that EP, it was over. I listened to that 24/7

LOL. Yeah, we did didn't we. Bad example I just set. But yes they were/are great. The so-called hip-hop artists nowadays should go back and take a long hard look at their predecessors. Most of it is junk nowadays. Which is why I listen to 106.5 most of the time now. The old stuff is where it's at. They don't make it like they used to bro. Have a good one bro.
    04-19-09 08:37 AM
    i use m.crackberry.com and i click on subscribed to view all the threads i've posted in. to subscribe to a thread in wap, you need to post in that thread.

make sure your browser is configured properly.

browser-menu-options-broswer configurtion

all boxes should be checked.
    show images: on wml & html
    emulation mode: blackberry

thanks, good to know !
    04-19-09 08:40 AM
    Agreed 110%.

What the heck-->
    Have a good one as well. Old Tribe = Good Times. Check the new Q Tip if you have not already. Later bro.

04-19-09 09:06 AM
    You can also click on new posts BB and all to see all the current posts without having to jump forums.

04-19-09 09:16 AM
    Um, did someone call me crazy!! Grrr, CBK! How dare you!

Good thing CX defended my honor!

Pffft

EDIT: i had to edit this on Opera Mini, so there!

04-19-09 04:29 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD