My OS is 4.5.0.77
    Youtube streaming is craptastic. Anyway I can go fiddle with some numbers to fix it? It loads slow,stops a lot and a 1 min vid takes waaaaaaay to long to watch.
    Are there any detailed instructions to fix this?

Thanks you guys!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 01:28 PM
    I have sprint but still have the 4.3 os, the myspace works perfectly. Did you use the 4.5 os for another carrier or did you get a release from sprint? I am waiting on sprints release but I just wondered if it was out already.
    11-13-08 01:33 PM
    My OS is 4.5.0.77
    Youtube streaming is craptastic. Anyway I can go fiddle with some numbers to fix it? It loads slow,stops a lot and a 1 min vid takes waaaaaaay to long to watch.
    Are there any detailed instructions to fix this?

Thanks you guys!!

It is very possible that I got it from someone else. But iit was doing the same with 4.3 that's why I upgraded. Iv only had my phone for 2 .5 days though. I had 4.3 for 1 day

11-13-08 01:37 PM
    I'm sorry it's not doing well for you, I am new here so I am unable to help, but I am sorry , someone will chime in and help though, good luck!
    11-13-08 01:48 PM
    What do you mean by "craptastic"? I mean, YouTube isn't going to run immaculately perfect on any handheld. Did you install an official or beta version of the OS?
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 11-13-08 at 02:43 PM.
    11-13-08 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD