So I downloaded the BBC "app" on my Bold. It is of course just a link to the website and not an app, but it's a great website and isn't RIM pushing HTML5?

So my question is when clicking on a web link why can't RIM make it so the URL bar is hidden, they's make website like that turn into "apps." It is this kind of lack of attention to detail that puts RIM behind. I hope they overcome for BB10 (I'm optimistic because of TAT) but in the mean time I ask RIM, please make the url bar hidden unless we hit some button like u or maybe the menu key.
    08-06-12 08:22 AM
    So I downloaded the BBC "app" on my Bold. It is of course just a link to the website and not an app, but it's a great website and isn't RIM pushing HTML5?

So my question is when clicking on a web link why can't RIM make it so the URL bar is hidden, they's make website like that turn into "apps." It is this kind of lack of attention to detail that puts RIM behind. I hope they overcome for BB10 (I'm optimistic because of TAT) but in the mean time I ask RIM, please make the url bar hidden unless we hit some button like u or maybe the menu key.
    er....if the website works perfectly, which the BBC one will , why do you need it to look more like an app????
    08-06-12 08:25 AM
    Crackberry blog posts are full of cry babies and general jerks. Thanks for confirming these same people are active on the forums as well.
    08-06-12 08:47 AM
    Crackberry blog posts are full of cry babies and general jerks. Thanks for confirming these same people are active on the forums as well.
    lol...i asked a question, you are the one being rude
    08-06-12 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD