I've had my Z10 for about a month or so now running on ATT's LTE network. Being that my phone is unlocked I was able to just put my SIM in and get LTE service, however it's only because I already had a LTE phone on that line. Being that I had the iPhone on there I'm actually using the Iphone plan. I plan on switching today to the Blackerry plan, which is the same exact thing just named different for obvious reasons. Plan is also the same price. So please make sure that you switch over to the Blackberry plan so they can see that the BB nation is for real.

Hopefully I explained this the right way, and when the numbers come out no phones will be left behind. Blackberry to the world baby!!!!!!
    03-22-13 10:54 AM
    You have the $30 unlimited yes?
    03-22-13 10:55 AM
    there is no need for the BIS plans anymore therefore I wouldnt want to ask to switch to a plan that might cost more and could also mess up your service
    03-22-13 11:04 AM
    there is no need for the BIS plans anymore therefore I wouldnt want to ask to switch to a plan that might cost more and could also mess up your service
    Im guessing you don' have a new Z10 yet huh? The plans you speak of don't exist. It's just once price for data, and its the same exact plan I had on my iPhone. The plan I had was $30, but looking through my emails looks like they changed it on their own. Here is the email I found from them.

We have updated the data plan and equipment to reflect the current BlackBerry you are using. You now have the 3G LTE BlackBerry version of the $30.00 3GB DataPro package effective 03/19/2013.

Please do not reply directly to this email, as it is an outgoing mail box only.

If you have further questions you can contact customer service at 800-331-0500. You can review at https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=ehknRTZG

Thank you for your business and patience,

Guess they send that email because a case was opened as to my I wasn't getting LTE service. Eventually figured out that if I put my bothers iphone 5 on my account it would work right away, and it did. At that time in February the Z10 IMEI wasnt recognized in their system.
    JR A likes this.
    03-22-13 11:13 AM
    There is lots of confusion to this. Some carriers require BlackBerry plans some do not. Whether the BlackBerry Plan is actually using BIS or is just a provisioning thing is not clear. Perhaps CrackBerry can do an article to clear this up.
    03-22-13 12:37 PM
    There is lots of confusion to this. Some carriers require BlackBerry plans some do not. Whether the BlackBerry Plan is actually using BIS or is just a provisioning thing is not clear. Perhaps CrackBerry can do an article to clear this up.

Seems that the "blackberry" in front the word plan is just because you have a blackberry. A "iPhone" plan offers nothing special nor does a "Andriod" plan. The regular guy can use a Blackberry BB10 device right now without any additional fees. I just wanted to make sure that my plan didnt have iphone in it in the event that if sales or usability is being counted by how many people have a "blackberry plan" that my vote of confidence for BlackBerry will be counted. The data plans for customers are all the same.

Also, if you're buying a LTE Z10 outright and coming from a iphone 4s, you will only get regular 4g service if you just put your SIM card in and do nothing else. You will get LTE service only if you add the IMEI into the ATT system and it recognizes it as a LTE device.
    Clinto likes this.
    03-22-13 12:43 PM