My screen is covered with colored lines. Can anyone help?
    05-02-11 02:04 PM
    Battery Pull? (Try pulling out the battery.)
    My moms 8330m did that from time to time.
    05-02-11 02:06 PM
    Did that multiple times, same result. i still can receive calls, but that's it.
    05-02-11 02:09 PM
    Are you ballsy enough to open and reattach your phone's display? I think it came loose or something..
    05-02-11 02:11 PM
    It sounds like the LCD is damaged. If you have insurance, you will be able to make a claim and get a refurbished device after paying your deductible. If you do not have insurance, you will need to buy a replacement LCD and fix it yourself or take it to a repair shop.
    05-02-11 02:12 PM
    Best bet is to take it to a blackberry repair shop, i wouldnt take anything apart unless you know what your doing.
    05-02-11 06:20 PM
    Are you ballsy enough to open and reattach your phone's display? I think it came loose or something..
    It sounds like the LCD is damaged. If you have insurance, you will be able to make a claim and get a refurbished device after paying your deductible. If you do not have insurance, you will need to buy a replacement LCD and fix it yourself or take it to a repair shop.
    Best bet is to take it to a blackberry repair shop, i wouldnt take anything apart unless you know what your doing.
    Yep,

Sounds like faluty hardware. Has it been dropped recently, or gotten wet...?
    05-02-11 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD