I was told something today that made sense to me today. A salesman came in the office today checking something on his BB 9650. Curious I asked him how he liked his BB. He said he loved it. He said that the keys whefe to small for him. He had came from a curve to this bold. I'd imagioned something like a 8320 or so w/ the bigger keys. We talked for a hour about BBs and other phones. His take on arguement that BBs are lacking was summed up in 1 statement. If you try a BlackBerry compareing it to something else then yea its going to be lacking. But if you take inna BlackBerry and rate it has a BlackBerry then you will appreciate it.
    To add to this I say if you want an ip4 you don't go buy a BB torch 9860. Its just not going to do it for you no matter how fast or awsome it is. If you want a galaxy 2 you don't go buy an ip4s. Siri is just going to irk the **** out of you.
    As much as the haters wants to tbey can't compare cross platforms. It just doesn't work. Let an apple be an apple and let's androids be themselves. Either like or dislike BBs its your choice. If you want something else don't waste your time or money buying a BB cause your not going to be happy until you get what you want.
    12-14-11 12:19 AM
    After the 3rd time reading this, it actually made sense...
    12-14-11 12:22 AM
    After the 3rd time reading this, it actually made sense...
    treed......geez his grammar and spelling was abysmal.
    GingerSnapsBack likes this.
    12-14-11 12:44 AM
    Apparently I've become too accustomed to typo-ese; it made sense the first time through. And, I agree completely even though it actually wasn't well-put.
    12-14-11 01:11 AM
    12-14-11 01:20 AM
    elvin1983 likes this.
    12-14-11 02:23 AM
    treed......geez his grammar and spelling was abysmal.
    Really? When did this become an english class?
    Oh don't yall fret I'm not the one crying. Yall are the ones crying, "I want a blackberry, but it doesn't have a dual core processor"."It doesn't have 100,000 stupid apps like the iphone". "The Blackberry ui sucks. When I touch the screen something actually happen".
    You think your pokeing fun at me. I'm a happy Blackberry owner of many yrs. I want my Blackberrys to be.....well a Blackerry.
    steve911 likes this.
    12-14-11 08:25 AM
    I'm a happy Blackberry owner of many yrs. I want my Blackberrys to be.....well a Blackerry.
    Right on!! My thoughts exactly. If the I or Android or Win devices were attractive one would be in my hands. BB does what I want and staying a BB is just plain fine.
    12-14-11 08:39 AM
    That post made my head hurt. 3rd time through....nope, nothing. Anyone want to translate?
    DocDRM likes this.
    12-14-11 09:02 AM
    That post made my head hurt. 3rd time through....nope, nothing. Anyone want to translate?
    different strokes for different folks. thats pretty much it in a nutshell

and no lol, the irony of your username isnt lost on me haha
    12-14-11 09:50 AM
    I must admit, I had to read it a couple of time before I got it, however it does make sense......a lot
    12-14-11 09:54 AM
    But if you take inna BlackBerry and rate it has a BlackBerry then you will appreciate it.
    Can you help me with some get this? All the else are got.
    12-14-11 10:10 AM
    the first time it made sense to me. Yes good post
    I work in a Cell phone store.
    I ask my Blackberry customers switching to Android or iphones
    why? oh why? please tell me why??? lol
    The number one answer: Apps
    When a previous Iphone/andoid customer comes in to switch to a
    Blackberry I ask the same question.
    the number one answer: keyboard
    12-14-11 10:15 AM
    First time made sense to me also.

But OP ... Paragraphs are your friend! Remember readability and take it easy on the eyes!

Thanks though...

And I agree with the statement, if you really want something, there is no point in buying something else and thinking it is comparable.
    12-14-11 10:27 AM
    See the quote in my signature

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

That was basically what was said
    12-14-11 10:34 AM
    lmao too funny
    12-14-11 11:05 AM
    Well this may be true now, and especially for us techies. Although I've sold phones to people who were talked into getting just something new (They often stick to what they know, especially with smartphones). Although can this really apply before the IPhone...? Some things deserve alot of praise, after the accomplishments they achieved.

P.S. If it wasn't for Apple, how many years of innovation do you think we would have missed?
    12-14-11 11:16 AM
    Really? When did this become an english class?
    Not English class but a trend I noticed on this forum is the amount of U.S. users with embarrassing language skills.
    12-14-11 11:19 AM
    Not English class but a trend I noticed on this forum is the amount of U.S. users with embarrassing language skills.
    Give 'em a device with crystal clear voice communications and they want to text on it, give them a 105-key keyboard and all they'll do is bring their text-type to the PC and beg for VoIP.
    12-14-11 11:26 AM
    Didn't you get the memo? The only way to save now a days, is to use less brain power... haven't you seen some of our (x) running candidates? [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uvmKnFY4uk[/YT] [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jV_11_q6Hc[/YT]
    Last edited by Venichie; 12-14-11 at 11:39 AM.
    12-14-11 11:36 AM
    Can't tell if the OP is from the states. Maybe home schooled?

It really could be more readable but I tend to not care so much on a forum etc. If it were something more important then yes.
    12-14-11 11:49 AM
    Good post, OP. I like my BlackBerry the way it is. I don't want it to be anything like an iPhone or Android device. If I wanted one of those, I'd get one of those.
    12-14-11 11:52 AM
    Can you help me with some get this? All the else are got.
    I sure will. If you use a blackberry with the mind set, its a blackberry instead of reviewing it as an ipone or android osed device. You would appreciate the device. Meaning you might like it. That doesn't mean you'd want it or it even do what you want it to.
    On the other hand. If you review or operate a Blackberry as if its an iphone or android it will never be appreciated. Kinda like using a cat for a guard dog.
    kbz1960, so your in the habit of posting in threads about topics you don't care about or understand? You want to question my education?
    12-14-11 03:12 PM
    13E4 - we were just having a little fun, laughing at how witty WE are (think we are) and less, if at all, at the post. My girlfriend is brilliant/sharp but I poke at her and exaggerate occasional blonde moments and we laugh together - then she gets me when I mimic the coon-***/Cajun lingo from down here in the Bayou that has crept into my lexicon.

Happy to have your thoughts, and yes, I think we all agree with your point. (once we figured it out!)

Show some love y'all.
    12-14-11 03:31 PM
    13E4 - we were just having a little fun, laughing at how witty WE are (think we are) and less, if at all, at the post. My girlfriend is brilliant/sharp but I poke at her and exaggerate occasional blonde moments and we laugh together - then she gets me when I mimic the coon-***/Cajun lingo from down here in the Bayou that has crept into my lexicon.

Happy to have your thoughts, and yes, I think we all agree with your point. (once we figured it out!)

Show some love y'all.
    Na doc, I understand what ya said. Sure enough I have miss spelled words poor grammar. But its legible. You actually inquired about a sentence and I'm fine w/ correcting or explaining what I mean.
    To just come straight out insult me gets my attention. I'm from Alabama I type and spell like I talk. I really do try to spell my words right and use em correctly. Just to have typos mess all me efforts up.
    I think my post was clear enough to get the jest. The jest is all that matters.
    12-14-11 04:08 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD