App Icon:

Featured Listing:

In-App Screen Shots:

I'll have a download link up soon enough, just submitted it to BlackBerry World during the Portathon. It's going to be a free app, any input is appreciated, thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Made My First BB10 App - "Web Design Cheat Sheet" Using Cascades, How's it Look?-xwyok90.jpg  
    Last edited by Flip4Bytes; 01-26-13 at 03:02 PM.
    01-19-13 08:40 PM
    i can see this to be very useful as i'm trying to learn html... great job
    01-19-13 10:49 PM
    Awesome. Looking forward to checking it out.
    01-19-13 10:55 PM
    Looks nice!!!!
    01-19-13 10:56 PM
    Is it a website editor with built-in syntax information or simply a reference to the syntax for HTML, CSS, PHP?
    01-20-13 09:17 AM
    Very nicely done! :-)

(Note: pretty sure that "cup" logo is really Java's logo. There doesn't seem to be an official one for JavaScript, at least not one that looks any good. May not matter in this case, but I don't know... maybe Oracle would have something to say about it.)
    01-20-13 09:21 AM
    Hey sweet idea. And looks really nice. Thanks for sharing ill be sure to check it out once I get bb10
    01-20-13 09:26 AM
    Is it a website editor with built-in syntax information or simply a reference to the syntax for HTML, CSS, PHP?
    Simply a reference for syntax, hence why its called a "cheat sheet". It's nothing overly complicated, but hopefully useful :/
    01-20-13 12:27 PM
    Very nicely done! :-)

(Note: pretty sure that "cup" logo is really Java's logo. There doesn't seem to be an official one for JavaScript, at least not one that looks any good. May not matter in this case, but I don't know... maybe Oracle would have something to say about it.)
    Hey, thanks!

And yeah, you're right.. It was a pain in the *** figuring out what to do w/ JS, so I settled for that for the time being, not sure what the best thing to do is, just needed a logo.. And I guess that's not the best as Java and Javascript are two completely different things, damn :/

Hey sweet idea. And looks really nice. Thanks for sharing ill be sure to check it out once I get bb10
    Hey, thanks so much! I appreciate the kind words I'll post it up on here to let everyone know when it's in BlackBerry World and give a download link
    Last edited by flip4bytes; 01-20-13 at 12:45 PM.
    01-20-13 12:29 PM
    Cool be nice to have since I am a multimedia graphic designer student with web design skills on the side. Be great to have this app on the go. Thank you.
    01-20-13 01:26 PM
    Nice work, cascades makes everything looks great.
    peter9477 likes this.
    01-20-13 06:54 PM
    Cool be nice to have since I am a multimedia graphic designer student with web design skills on the side. Be great to have this app on the go. Thank you.
    Glad to hear, and thanks, glad to be of use

Nice work, cascades makes everything looks great.
    Yep, and it's a pleasure to work with
    01-20-13 08:19 PM
  13. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    RIM has a really nice infrastructure in place now .. and going forward!! .. BB10 is just the beginning!!!
    01-20-13 08:37 PM
    I made a quick image that you could use for the JavaScript icon if you wanted, the icon is usually just JS with a coloured background.
    Made My First BB10 App - "Web Design Cheat Sheet" Using Cascades, How's it Look?-js.png
    DisturbedRocks31 likes this.
    01-20-13 08:45 PM
    Hey, I know you from reddit!
    01-20-13 09:45 PM
    Hey, I know you from reddit!
    Haha yessss, I posted it on /r/BlackBerry too :Plllllllllllllllll
    01-20-13 09:54 PM
    I made a quick image that you could use for the JavaScript icon if you wanted, the icon is usually just JS with a coloured background.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	js.png 
Views:	343 
Size:	3.4 KB 
ID:	131986
    Here ya go, which one looks better?

Attached Thumbnails Made My First BB10 App - "Web Design Cheat Sheet" Using Cascades, How's it Look?-one.jpg  
    01-21-13 01:55 AM
    Here ya go, which one looks better?
    The first one definitely looks the best.
    01-21-13 05:51 AM
    Haha yessss, I posted it on /r/BlackBerry too :Plllllllllllllllll
    Its a shame the Blackberry subreddit is so dead, even compared to Windows Phone, no one seems to go there.
    01-21-13 01:01 PM
    The first one definitely looks the best.
    Thanks for the input man, I liked the first one too, I moved it so it's next to the other similar icons so it looks nice now. Thanks

Its a shame the Blackberry subreddit is so dead, even compared to Windows Phone, no one seems to go there.
    Yeah, it's a shame.. I mean the simple fact of how big CrackBerry is, that subreddit SHOULD be much bigger :/
    01-21-13 05:31 PM
    Thanks for the input man, I liked the first one too, I moved it so it's next to the other similar icons so it looks nice now. Thanks

Yeah, it's a shame.. I mean the simple fact of how big CrackBerry is, that subreddit SHOULD be much bigger :/
    Do you think it might have something to do with the typical age group of most Bb users compared to reddit? Just a guess.
    nquyen likes this.
    01-21-13 06:39 PM
    Suggestion: have a section for jquery in addition to vanilla javascript.
    01-21-13 10:00 PM
    I too recently made my very first app of any kind in cascades! Link 1. Link 2.

One thing though, I see that you are using the pop and push to show the details. Why do you need the back button at the very top-left corner when a more appropriate and easily accessible button is in the bottom-left?
    01-21-13 10:11 PM
    Do you think it might have something to do with the typical age group of most Bb users compared to reddit? Just a guess.
    I tend to disagree.. I think you are under the assumption that the majority of redditors are of the younger age group.. Which is not true.. All of reddit isn't just for fun and jokes, when you get on a subreddit like /r/blackberry, its very laser focused and noone is on there being immature. I think that is no reason to explain as to why the subreddit is so small, there are many of the older age groups on reddit.
    nquyen likes this.
    01-22-13 11:35 PM
    EDIT: Updated images in OP, Added BBM share functionality, hopefully app will be in BlackBerry World within the next few days
    01-26-13 03:04 PM
33 12