For people who have a blackberry, and have synced it with both Mac & Windows. Which do you prefer?

The laptop that I have, the life battery is not that good at all, so I read up and saw that the #1 rated laptop for college students was the Mac. But if its complicated to sync with Mac I would then need to get a Windows OS.

I have Sprint BIS so I'm not worried about BES.

Thanks in advance.

PS; any articles that you may have read or seen that write about Blackberry's on Mac's would be greatly appreciated.
    01-20-09 10:12 PM
    I have used my dell and my Macbook...the pc is easier for device backup or device switching, but the Mac has worked better for me when I'm syncing music and such. I would say it depends what all you're syncing??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 10:35 PM
    I have used my dell and my Macbook...the pc is easier for device backup or device switching, but the Mac has worked better for me when I'm syncing music and such. I would say it depends what all you're syncing??

well honestly its not really the syncing... I just use my calendar on outlook 2007, so I guess Im more worried about just saving my contacts, contacts, and notes
    01-20-09 10:45 PM
    I honestly don't use Outlook, but it does sync the contacts on my Mac I don't remember about notes. Maybe someone else would know better than me, sorry!

01-20-09 10:56 PM
    I have both and used both. For anything and everything aside from a complete OS upgrade, I would have to say the mac is easier and faster

01-20-09 10:56 PM
    I honestly don't use Outlook, but it does sync the contacts on my Mac I don't remember about notes. Maybe someone else would know better than me, sorry!

no problem, thank you for your replies anyways!

I have both and used both. For anything and everything aside from a complete OS upgrade, I would have to say the mac is easier and faster

wow I would of never expected that, now could I download Outlook Express on my Mac and then sync my blackberry info on there that way? Thanks!
    01-21-09 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD