Do you feel like you are continually defending your choice of phone...why do people care to constantly attack BlackBerry?
    And for goodness sakes you have to be ready for the worst kind of onslaught walking into a Verizon store! Seriously what is the deal with the employees there? I told one yesterday until she carried it for a coupla weeks she wasn't informed enough to speak to me about it. I said it in a laughing kinda funny way because God knows I don't want to spread an "angry BlackBerry persona" ..Trying to get them to be open minded is as painful as beating my head against the wall. sigh

I carried the HTC One for a month before I gave up, and ya know I dont bash it at all its just not for me.

Also the Verizon employees ( it was me talking to 4 in the end) think we are still doing battery pulls! I think verizon should do a better job informing the people working for them!

I hope the new admins at BlackBerry send some folks to the USA to educate...the van (I've said this before) needs to roll into the smaller cities not just NYC.

My 2 cents
    Peace and love
    Angie
    11-11-13 12:02 PM
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    11-11-13 12:15 PM
    Do you feel like you are continually defending your choice of phone...why do people care to constantly attack BlackBerry?
    No, I do not. There are things worth defending and things that are truly inconsequential. My, your and everyone's choice of phone falls into the latter category.

I really don't get this defending a product stuff.
    11-11-13 12:25 PM
    No, I do not. There are things worth defending and things that are truly inconsequential. My, your and everyone's choice of phone falls into the latter category.

I really don't get this defending a product stuff.
    Ita with you that in the world view of it all it certainly isn't important what your phone choice is and didn't mean to imply such.

This is much smaller scale of "in the moment " and telling someone my thoughts on choosing one product over another. Certainly not a debate of national importance or anything.

Sometimes words on the screen read differently than ones intentions.

What I really wished to get across was how little informed folks are about BlackBerry 10 OS....still, months later and I think Verizon's ignorance or the OS is bizarre considering they are selling a product they don't know.

Not the most important thing in my life by a long shot! But at the same time I would very much like for BlackBerry 10 to continue.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    11-11-13 12:43 PM
    I don't defend my choices of what products I use because I find it hard to believe that those companies take a moment's worth to defend me. I don't see any relief in defending my use of an iPhone. Unless it's in the context of comparisons on forums like this.
    milo53 likes this.
    11-11-13 12:51 PM
    I loooove my Z30....

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    angieberry10 likes this.
    11-11-13 12:52 PM
    Yeah it can be hard not to get a little defensive if some smug d*mb*ss assumes I have a BlackBerry cause I "can't move on" or am otherwise some sort of low-intelligence luddite. And it's always guys for some reason - I never get that ish from girls.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 12:56 PM
    I don't have the time nor should I have to defend or justify my choice of phone to others. Keeping things in perspective, it's just a phone.
    11-11-13 12:57 PM
    Sometimes words on the screen read differently than ones intentions.

What I really wished to get across was how little informed folks are about BlackBerry 10 OS....still, months later and I think Verizon's ignorance or the OS is bizarre considering they are selling a product they don't know.

Not the most important thing in my life by a long shot! But at the same time I would very much like for BlackBerry 10 to continue.
    I hear you on the intent thing and for the record I wasn't assigning negative intent to your post.
    As to the ignorance of others, be that salespeople, prospective buyers, users of other devices, I do not get caught up in attempting to correct / educate them. It isn't worth my time and will not affect my choices so if folk are walking around blissfully ignorant that is on them or for someone else to deal with.

If someone ask my opinion or recommendation I am more than willing to do what I can to help. BUT, I always approach those conversations from the starting point of what I like and what works best for me will not always be the best choice for someone else.
    angieberry10 likes this.
    11-11-13 01:07 PM
    I hear you on the intent thing and for the record I wasn't assigning negative intent to your post.
    As to the ignorance of others, be that salespeople, prospective buyers, users of other devices, I do not get caught up in attempting to correct / educate them. It isn't worth my time and will not affect my choices so if folk are walking around blissfully ignorant that is on them or for someone else to deal with.

If someone ask my opinion or recommendation I am more than willing to do what I can to help. BUT, I always approach those conversations from the starting point of what I like and what works best for me will not always be the best choice for someone else.
    I don't generally get into phone arguments, and most discussions on phones I have are usually respectful and civilised, but I will say that my blood boils a little when I get this type of thing:

Him: "Is that the new iPhone?"
    Me: "No, it's a BlackBerry Z10"
    Him: "Aww pumpkin, stuck in the dark ages?"
    11-11-13 01:12 PM

I'm do glad you posted back...and i agree with you...again

I never try to insert a lesson bec I learned early on that didn't work! Probably the reason my stock answer is for them to try it for a coupla weeks before discussing it with me.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    11-11-13 01:13 PM
    I don't generally get into phone arguments, and most discussions on phones I have are usually respectful and civilised, but I will say that my blood boils a little when I get this type of thing:

yup, its happened to me too
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    11-11-13 01:18 PM
    Where do you guys/gals live??? I live in the UK and work with 600+ people and not a single person has questioned my choice of phone. It's madness lol

Posted via CB10
    h20work likes this.
    11-11-13 01:37 PM
    Where do you guys/gals live??? I live in the UK and work with 600+ people and not a single person has questioned my choice of phone. It's madness lol

Posted via CB10
    I was just going to say I need to get out more, never had anyone question my choice of phone before.
    11-11-13 01:57 PM

Someone hits me with that and my answer is "Dude, I'm Black...I've been dark ALL my ages"
    11-11-13 02:03 PM

Pumpkin???
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    11-11-13 02:08 PM
    The sad part is that CrackBerry is full of negative threads these days also, and I am sure many of those threads are not expressing legitimate concerns.

I love BlackBerry phones also!

--------------------

Pic Tagger for Z30, Z10, Q10, Q5
    acovey likes this.
    11-11-13 02:10 PM

You: "No, in the future...Sugar."
    11-11-13 02:14 PM
    Overly dramatic much?

Why are you continually going into Verizon stores to discuss BlackBerry anyway?

I think you made up this post.
    11-11-13 02:20 PM
    hehe

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    11-11-13 02:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not only that, but it seems a significant number of CB members head over to Verizon stores to hang out after work or during their lunch breaks.
    11-11-13 02:26 PM
    Life is too short for these kinds of threads. Really.
    11-11-13 02:30 PM
    Overly dramatic much?

Why are you continually going into Verizon stores to discuss BlackBerry anyway?

I think you made up this post.
    So not your business but i will answer any way since you asked. I have 5 people on my account so there seems to be a reason to go more than say a person with just themselves to consider.
    11-11-13 02:35 PM
    I love my kids and family, not electrical devices.

Posted via CB10 on a Verizon Z10 running 10.2.0.1791
    11-11-13 02:48 PM
    Pumpkin???
    Never underestimate the ability of some men to be condescending to a woman when discussing technology

I have probably read at least a hundred posts on here saying how the iPhone is a woman's phone due to its simplicity...
    11-11-13 03:23 PM
60 123