I've had the z30 for maybe a month now and before it I had the q10 and the z10. I gave the q10 away to my sister. I don't know why, I feel like something is wrong or missing with the z30 (love the battery though )for me. I feel like the z30 is like an android phone...nothing is special about it...I kind of miss the keyboard on the q10. I think why I'm so in love with the qwerty keyboard is the feedback and the feeling that it gaves you. I kinda miss the the belt and can't wait to see what's in the works. That's what made blackberry blackberry and I think the touch screen phones have nothing special to offer and we can prove it with the low sales that it brought. Hopefully the q20 will be a success and bring a breath of fresh air to BlackBerry. And to be honest, with all the android apps that I need to download...I feel like a have an android phone with a blackberry 10 phone.
    I miss the os7 days with my 9900.
    Just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    03-10-14 08:29 PM
    I've had the z30 for maybe a month now and before it I had the q10 and the z10. I gave the q10 away to my sister. I don't know why, I feel like something is wrong or missing with the z30 (love the battery though )for me. I feel like the z30 is like an android phone...nothing is special about it...I kind of miss the keyboard on the q10. I think why I'm so in love with the qwerty keyboard is the feedback and the feeling that it gaves you. I kinda miss the the belt and can't wait to see what's in the works. That's what made blackberry blackberry and I think the touch screen phones have nothing special to offer and we can prove it with the low sales that it brought. Hopefully the q20 will be a success and bring a breath of fresh air to BlackBerry. And to be honest, with all the android apps that I need to download...I feel like a have an android phone with a blackberry 10 phone.
    Just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Well that's to bad, I love my Z30, with the os I couldn't feel like I have an android phone this is so much better , faster, more responsive.
    bb624 likes this.
    03-10-14 08:37 PM
    I'm sorry but basically you are telling me, because it's touchscreen, it automatically feels android?

That's weird because you use the same OS on the Q10 so you'd be downloading the same android apps on it.

Apps are apps.. honestly unless it's not running well, idk why that would feel "androidy". I use kik a lot and it runs probably as smoothly as a native would. I have other apks that do this as well that I don't notice it's android... what's my point? that's a terrible excuse imo.

Anyways I do understand the feeling of the keyboard that made a bit more sense. You are just used to keyboards you don't feel well about touchscreens. That's all I gathered from this..but to say the z30 feels like android... well **** me some.of those android OS I've had to deal with (looking at you Samsung and Lenovo) were ****

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 08:45 PM
    No its mostly because of the lack of native apps... android apps tend to make my device really hot and my battery drain really fast

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 08:50 PM
    I still miss my broken Dev Alphac C Q10 device. Ordering a Z30 though

Just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 09:52 PM
    I so love my awesome Z30.
    03-10-14 10:17 PM
    No its mostly because of the lack of native apps... android apps tend to make my device really hot and my battery drain really fast

Posted via CB10
    Fair enough but my point was that you would have to hate your q10 as well. . Btw does your z30 have a case on it?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 12:15 AM
    Yeah man

I like my q10 kepad
    os is good bur not ****in awsm
    I am also missing my bold phone
    Bold and curve Phones are to much secure thes this phones
    I like BlackBerry 10 for keypad only

BHiNDER
    03-11-14 12:15 AM
    Switch with your sister then.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 06:03 AM
    Bingo! The problem is solved and thread is closed!

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 06:06 AM
    Fair enough but my point was that you would have to hate your q10 as well. . Btw does your z30 have a case on it?

Posted via CB10
    No I have the BlackBerry leather pouch I like my z30 naked I like the feeling of it

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 04:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's not the point...I just feel like the OS is lacking ( Google service,all the android app that I actually use 1,6gb of my 2gb of ram that I have...i'm sure with native apps that would not be that high

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 04:21 PM