My work is using Lotus Notes 7.0.3. still (I know, I know). My question is, does anyone know how I can get my lotus notes email to push onto my Blackberry? Is there a tutorial out there, anything? This isnt as simple as setting up a gmail account.

Thanks!
    Josh
    07-07-10 02:31 PM
    With Lotus notes you need to have a BES OR what I doo SHHHHH SHHHH! is create a RULE that forwards all my incoming emails to my [email protected] email
    07-07-10 02:42 PM
    I had thought about that. But what about replying to messages that are forwared to the name@carrier email address? Wont they come back in a reply with a different email address and not your work one?

Supervisors and upper management here have blackberries, so im sure they have a BES.
    Last edited by YeahImJosh; 07-07-10 at 03:00 PM.
    07-07-10 02:48 PM
    I would ask if they can connect you with BES, you if you can use your BIS and your domino administrator can set you up.

because yes the e-mail reply's come back on a diff email
    07-07-10 03:18 PM
    Couple things to know you will need to get the BES plan from your carrier which your work may or may not pay for (probably not in this cost cutting climate). Also they may prohibit non authorized BlackBerrys, like my work, WHICH for the record is on an even earlier version of Notes 6.5.10 (I think, not sure on the last number, but it's a 6.5 something so don't feel TOO out of date. )

The email forwarding method may be your best option, and you can use any email, even one you set up special just for that purpose, a gmail, or hotmail, etc.
    07-07-10 03:38 PM
    Couple things to know you will need to get the BES plan from your carrier which your work may or may not pay for (probably not in this cost cutting climate). Also they may prohibit non authorized BlackBerrys, like my work, WHICH for the record is on an even earlier version of Notes 6.5.10 (I think, not sure on the last number, but it's a 6.5 something so don't feel TOO out of date. )

The email forwarding method may be your best option, and you can use any email, even one you set up special just for that purpose, a gmail, or hotmail, etc.
    I believe our last Notebook with 6.X finally retired at the company, last month, but we are all on 7.0.x

Desperately fighting to get out of the Lotus notes world! I too many of us have used better systems and are kicking up a stink! I just hope we don't jump to outlook 2010 before RIM gets their head out of there **** and fixes the syncing issue with DM
    07-07-10 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD