Hey everyone!

My 9900 just got stolen, my favourite phone got snatched at a Tim Hortons. I still have the IMEI and PIN and the PIN's are delivering. Help me try to get it back by spamming this person as hard as you can

PIN: 282D8116

Thanks!
    03-08-12 03:06 PM
    Did you have Blackberry Protect installed?

If so, login using your computer to track where it is.

If not...........
    03-08-12 03:21 PM
    This thread is going to be shut down. skoolbus, you are breaking posting rules.
    03-08-12 03:40 PM
    Hey everyone!

My 9900 just got stolen, my favourite phone got snatched at a Tim Hortons. I still have the IMEI and PIN and the PIN's are delivering. Help me try to get it back by spamming this person as hard as you can

PIN: 282D8116

Thanks!
    Report it as stolen and the thief can not use it in your country, this works fine in my country, when a bb is reported as stolen no other carrier chip will be accepted and give's M6 at the screen.
    Only in a other country it will work.

Enjoy DelftEo
    03-08-12 04:05 PM
    Did you have Blackberry Protect installed?

If so, login using your computer to track where it is.

If not...........
    believe it or not BB protect is becomes USELESS if you take the sim out of the blackberry. I had it installed and tested it before it was stolen. Now it can't find the blackberry even though pins deliver.
    03-08-12 04:19 PM
    This thread is going to be shut down. skoolbus, you are breaking posting rules.
    its unfortunate that a blackberry community would block blackberry members from getting their blackberry. Regardless bud thanks for posting and making the thread more popular.
    03-08-12 04:20 PM
    Report it as stolen and the thief can not use it in your country, this works fine in my country, when a bb is reported as stolen no other carrier chip will be accepted and give's M6 at the screen.
    Only in a other country it will work.

Enjoy DelftEo
    in my country reporting it stolen disables MY phone number and doesn't let me use MY stuff. it does nothing on the PIN level i dont think. any other advice?
    03-08-12 04:22 PM
    its unfortunate that a blackberry community would block blackberry members from getting their blackberry. Regardless bud thanks for posting and making the thread more popular.
    This community has no way of knowing if your story is true. Asking to send a large
    amount of pin messages could be harassing to the person with the phone. And how
    exactly would that encourage a thief to return it to you, anyway?
    raino likes this.
    03-08-12 07:58 PM
    If you have BlackBerry Protect installed, you can sign-in from your computer, lock the phone and wipe it if necessary. Did you get a look at who stole it? I'm so sorry!
    03-08-12 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD