Was out-of-town on a fishing trip (well theres the problem) and i was using my samsung backup phone because i was on the lake and didnt want anything to happen to my baby 9000. When i got back to civilization, my bb had decided to stop using the wifi. Thought it was just "that time of the month," and let it restart a couple times, backed it up, full wipe using the bb, full wipe using bbsak, reloading the OS (.822) and alas, no luck... I have a bb that has been crippled. After 2 of the best years ive ever had with a phone, i finally buried it back into the box today, and said my final words.

After the wifi "died" the phone would not hold onto its memory, even after a restart, i would be encountered with my favorite "low memory warning" suggesting a reboot. So now, its resting peacefully, its 16gb memory card sitting on my desk in all its glory, as the bb goes back onto the shelf.

*3 Cheers for the best platform RIM ever made*
    09-29-10 03:03 PM
    822 is the worst os man!

load 771 its much more stable, has no issues with wifi connectivity, and doesnt have the silent ringtone bug
    09-29-10 03:06 PM
    .822 was amazing, never had a problem with the software of the phone... just the hardware failing.
    09-29-10 03:13 PM
    good to get the information
    09-29-10 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD