Well, the unthinkable happened last night I was dropping my friend off. It was raining. I had my phone in my roommate's truck because I remember calling another friend to go pick up my house key. Got to her place, got my keys and came back. When I got back to my place... no Curve. I retraced all my steps, checked my friends house and my roommate's truck and it was nowhere to be found. I've been bummed about it all day long. I really hate the fact that I lost my Curve, but even more so the fact that my memory card with all my pictures and videos from the past 5 years or so are gone too. This sucks
    04-20-08 03:47 AM
    Haha preciate it, and you aren't the first guy that has told me that. Most are in PMs though. This is the only forum I'm on where I get mistaken for my avatar, lol. I am a dude who is fascinated with the Victorias Secret supermodel, Adriana Lima. I will agree though, she is quite gorgeous.
    04-20-08 04:02 AM
    i'm not going to laugh, i'm not going to laugh...

sorry about losing your curve! might be a dumb question, but have you tried calling it?
    04-20-08 05:01 AM
    Sorry for your loss

You're hot lol.

I know, I know; Adriana Lima...
    04-20-08 05:06 AM
    Have you had it remotely wiped yet?

And, dude, you are Hot!

"Ok, can't keep a straight face!" Tell all, how any guys on this site have hit on you?!?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-08 05:14 AM
    Good luck!
    04-20-08 09:13 AM
    Called it?
    My bro luvs Adriana Lima too.

04-20-08 09:21 AM
    Ugh. Yeah that totally sucks. Try calling it, I suppose. Then you'll just have to move on if you can't find it. Does your insurance cover lost phones?
    04-20-08 12:51 PM
    wow i would be so sad! cranberry is my side 24/7 unless im working
    04-20-08 12:54 PM
    omg!!!! im sorry to hear!!
    04-20-08 02:14 PM
    That totally sux. Once I thought I lost it doing laundry one night (I thought it got snagged). Then the day later I found it on a high shelf in my closet! Hopefully you have it passworded so no one cna access your info.

04-20-08 02:21 PM
    hopefully some good samaritan will find it and turn it in, (if they even exist anymore).

we all hope for the best for you!
    04-20-08 02:32 PM
    This is the best thread. Not because you lost your berry but because of the hit and miss situation.
    I lost mine about a month ago and could not function. My son came home from school and found it for me. It was in my pocket of my jacket in my laundry. I called the number and he heard it. Reward: bought him a sidekick slide for that.
    04-20-08 03:00 PM
    how can it be remote wiped??
    04-20-08 03:36 PM
    on my home screen i put my home # and say a reward will be offered if returned in the same condition. i would offer $50, yes i have insurance but if i got my same BB back it would still have all my contacts, photos, the memory card i had to buy which insurance will not cover, and not having to wait for a replacement.
    04-20-08 03:41 PM
    Left my curve in a cab from local car service late last night. The driver recovered it and dropped it off. I was very happy.
    04-20-08 03:54 PM
    lol bad crackberry parent
    04-20-08 04:02 PM
    Haha. Yeah I have had quite a few PMs from random guys on the site telling me how good I look etc etc. It makes me laugh.

Yes, I did try calling my phone, a lot. Searched everywhere while calling it. Finally, either the battery died or someone turned it off Went and got a new SIM card yesterday. Will get a new 8310 in a few days. I miss it already How do you remotely disable a phone? I thought about calling AT&T and giving them the IMEI # so they could figure out if someone tries to use the phone but I figured they aren't going to turn down service to someone. Never lost a phone before so I haven't thought about locking my phone or putting reward information on there. Guess I know what to do now.
    04-20-08 04:12 PM
    LOL oh my gosh! I thought you were some super hot chick! lol my bad man.
    AHAHAHAHA lol OH SNAPS SON ITS A TRANNY HAHA LOL

that sucks tho bro for loosin ur phone dont know wat ill do if i loose mine
    04-20-08 04:49 PM
    Yes, call your provider and they should be able to disable it. I think you will need your IMEI #. Good luck
    I have the IMEI number for the phone. Called AT&T and they said they can only stop the service but can't do anything for the actual phone.
    04-20-08 05:39 PM
    This is the best thread. Not because you lost your berry but because of the hit and miss situation.
    I lost mine about a month ago and could not function. My son came home from school and found it for me. It was in my pocket of my jacket in my laundry. I called the number and he heard it. Reward: bought him a sidekick slide for that.
    Sorry to hear about your Phone.
    Rhon228, Thats not really a reward, you should have gotten your son a BB. Cmon, a Pearl would be just perfect!
    04-20-08 08:44 PM
    Sorry to hear about your Phone.
    Rhon228, Thats not really a reward, you should have gotten your son a BB. Cmon, a Pearl would be just perfect!
    He actually wanted one and he's only ten. So we know he has good taste. He didn't want the pearl though, he wanted the Curve.
    04-20-08 10:19 PM
    So what you're saying is that you're not really adrianna lima? And you're not even a chick? And you still won't go out with me? Goshflippindarnit
    If anyone sees my mojo, could you please send it back this way lmao

04-20-08 10:29 PM
    too funny. not your curve but your lack of curves
    04-20-08 10:32 PM
    I won't laugh either... really!

I will say this though... I bought and downloaded Berry Locator... have used it twice.

Well worth it...

msblueline
    04-21-08 02:16 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD