09-04-08 10:35 PM
58 123
tools
    Yes please, I definetely need a copy of that. PM me, or GregAlst@Gmail.com

Im Greg (obviously now). Thanks again

Is there any other things you recommend I need?
    08-18-08 10:09 AM
    Yes please, I definetely need a copy of that. PM me, or GregAlst@Gmail.com

Im Greg (obviously now). Thanks again

Is there any other things you recommend I need?
    Well, until I get this C4/HCL module developed I can't think of anything else.
    I have tracking software on my blackberry but I got that under a beta-testers license and can't share it.

I'll email you the Filelock program right now. You have to install it via DM.

Dm
    08-18-08 10:11 AM
    Sorry for your lost. But one thing you should do next time. Spend $6.95 for Berry Locator. I misplaced mine one time & emailed "fineme" to my main blackberry account. I was emailed back within 2 minutes with a google map location of it. I knew I had been at a store on that street. Went to the store & the clerk had the phone. $6.95 was really worth the cost.
    08-18-08 10:11 AM
    you had to be going insane
    08-18-08 10:21 AM
    Thats no problem, ill install on DM. Thanks a lot. And the tracking software, when available, let me know. But we'll talk about it.

lskeys, thans to you too @ Berry Locator. Definetely about to go ahead and make that move.

Just disspointed in myself for letting it get misplaces. Swear if I see a homeless man in dc, trying to stunt with my blackberry i'm going to kid his cup over
    08-18-08 10:28 AM
    you had to be going insane
    Insane is NOT the word. I promise you.. i retraced my steps twice. I looked under pebbles and stones for that thing. Walked up on people like

"You havent seen my phone? (lying like its a cheap one, because I know how some people are). "

One guy even told me "I wont lie to you, if I found it, I'd probably ask for a reward for it"

I wanted to stomp a mudhole in him.
    08-18-08 10:30 AM
    lol @ purpleberry..

She liked it. She was sensitive to the touch. But when she didnt want any action, she'd roll over and stop trying to funtion correctly (trackball again for the gutter minds).

I miss that thing. Feeling out of place. Woke up this morning an hour EARLY, anticipating my alarm clock on the phone to go off.

Sitting on the metro in route to work... Ipod died, no blackberry. Sad times. Cant wait until Tuesday when DHL comes
    HYSTERICAL!!! I hope the new one treats you better! The old one sounded like a tease.
    08-18-08 10:56 AM
    Yes, that old one had my heart, but the camera sucked.
    08-18-08 11:18 AM
    DUDE I feel ya!! haven't lost my baby, but I have misplace her in the house. Told the kids & wife to get out while I search for her. Now your going to have to remove the software you didn't want again and install what you had before. Straight sucks. Hit me up we can rap about the life & times of Berry missing!!!
    08-18-08 11:58 AM
    lmao. Told them get out the house. Sounds like a tactic that I would've used. lol. But yeah man, we got to get up on Tuesday when I get my new one, and speak on my new blackberry, since all my bb messenger contacts are basically invalid now. Hurts my heart to know I cant connect for 24 more hours man.
    08-18-08 12:16 PM
    Alllrighttyyyyyyyy!

Just found out my package came a day early. Called my grnadmother, told her drive to my job and drop it off to me (since i didnt want to rely on it coming to my job, and it come after I left).. and shes the only person i know whos home during the day time.

sent me a BRAND NEW blackberry. With a 4gb memory card (even though I had 8). Cords and charger came with it.

BOOSTEDDDDD. My lord, I feel so good right now, I might go and buy a homeless man lunch today.
    08-18-08 12:21 PM
    Lol I Mean I'm Glad For You!!! Keep It Tight To Your Heart!! Buy A Chain And Hang It From There If Need Be!
    Last edited by sam123gil; 08-18-08 at 12:57 PM.
    08-18-08 12:41 PM
    Alllrighttyyyyyyyy!

Just found out my package came a day early. Called my grnadmother, told her drive to my job and drop it off to me (since i didnt want to rely on it coming to my job, and it come after I left).. and shes the only person i know whos home during the day time.

sent me a BRAND NEW blackberry. With a 4gb memory card (even though I had 8). Cords and charger came with it.

BOOSTEDDDDD. My lord, I feel so good right now, I might go and buy a homeless man lunch today.
    YAY!! Go buy the homeless man lunch and build up those karma points - they seem to be working for you so far
    08-18-08 01:14 PM
    I too had my phone replaced by asurion... sadly I fell like it's a aftermarket phone... WIFI logo no longer printed on the top like my original phone... the battery is slightly different too... any-hoo works the same... the phone will be ready to go, you will however have to sync any contacts you lost and re- activate the new phone... does not come in OEM box nor does it come with accessories or manuals!
    Your phone was replaced by a refurbished phone. Wether you get a refurbished phone or a new phone depends on what they (Asurion) have in stock at the moment. I had my phone replaced twice before ( on different phones ) and once it was a refurb and the other was brand new. If your unsure about it, you can contact Asurion CS at 888-881-2622 after receiving your replaced phone and ask if it is refurbished or brand new.
    08-18-08 01:15 PM
    okay i need some pin numbers please... send me yours please. Feeling empty
    08-18-08 01:29 PM
    okay i need some pin numbers please... send me yours please. Feeling empty
    Its in my profile bro...

Dm
    08-18-08 01:36 PM
    Bet, mines in mine too.

302D4693

Semi-easy to remember. lol
    08-18-08 01:42 PM
    Oh snap, I just saw you're DC.
    Man, I used to work at WRAMC for almost 8 years...

Dm
    08-18-08 01:46 PM
    OUCH sorry to hear about your loss. Did you receive your new BB yet, when you do give us an update let us know how good/bad it is.
    08-18-08 01:47 PM
    Lol, yes indeed. Your local like myself. Thats good, you go to the Nats and Skins games right? Might have to take you with me, get a couple drinks, watch them play.
    08-18-08 01:48 PM
    OUCH sorry to hear about your loss. Did you receive your new BB yet, when you do give us an update let us know how good/bad it is.
    Camera is WAY better than my old one, it actually senses the light change in the room. My other one didnt do that, just always took horribe photo.

Call quality is great as well. Just missing my address book of course.

The other stuff i'll have to update when I get home. Have to update V. 4.5 in order to mess with the theme wise.

Any things besides filelock I need?

Bout to hit Jivetalk riiiight now.
    08-18-08 01:50 PM
    Lol, yes indeed. Your local like myself. Thats good, you go to the Nats and Skins games right? Might have to take you with me, get a couple drinks, watch them play.
    Nah, I haven't been to any of the nationals games. I went to some game out at the Baysocks stadium about a month ago. I used to get free tickets to see the wizards but that ended when I left WRAMC...lol.

Sure thing tho, let me know when you're going and I'm down.

Dm
    08-18-08 01:51 PM
    Bet we'll hit up the next Nats series. I should know by 5pm today what tickets I can get.

--But does anyone know how i can set up my email again. Been so long.
    08-18-08 01:57 PM
    Bet we'll hit up the next Nats series. I should know by 5pm today what tickets I can get.

--But does anyone know how i can set up my email again. Been so long.
    Awesome, let me know how much the tickets will be.

Edit: Oh yeah, I emailed you something for settin up your email...

Dm
    08-18-08 02:23 PM
    Sorry for your loss. You don't know how much you depend on your blackberry until it is gone. Good Luck
    08-18-08 02:52 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD