I lost my bb 8330 curve while traveling. Is there ANYWAY to trigger the device to show me its location? I have sprint nav. and GPS on it. Any information on a service, software, or entity that could help me would be greatly appreciated
    05-11-09 04:54 PM
    After the fact, probably not unless it's on a BES.

I would suggest getting the PIN and ESN number off of the box that the BlackBerry came in and call your carrier and have them flag it as lost/stolen that way at best, noone would be able to use it on that carrier.
    05-13-09 04:53 PM
    Totally an easy find!! Pin me if ya want what I know. Happened to me too. Good luck hun!! pin:310ba35a

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 05:57 PM
    just a thought. the person probably wont be able to pin u seeing the blackberry in question is uhh missing? ... just a thought :P
    06-23-10 08:38 AM
    I lost my bb 8330 curve while traveling. Is there ANYWAY to trigger the device to show me its location? I have sprint nav. and GPS on it. Any information on a service, software, or entity that could help me would be greatly appreciated
    I know this post is old but for future sprint users who lose their pHone sign up for sprint family locator then sign in and locate your phone. Phone has to be on so as soon as your phone goes missing don't call it because if its stolen thel just turn it off. Go on a computer or another smart phone with internet and sign in to locate it.

Thers also an app called lookout wich allows you to locate ur phone from the web. But the app has to be installed on your phone before you lose it. You can also make it ring a loud siren or wipe data. RIM is currently making their version of this.

06-27-10 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD