its hard not to conform with the crowd, but hang in there op. Bb is good and will be better. Why? Because its in survival mode now because of the opinion of the masses. Because if Nokia is still doing good. Rim is wayy better than Nokia. Because look at all this people in this forum. Improvements needed are few and mostly software like skype. We really don't need quad core for most apps, esp with dedicated gpu for 3d rendering.
    02-28-12 07:32 PM
    My perception of BB will never be changed my others' perception, that's not the kind of person I am, if that were the case, I never would have gotten the PlayBook in the first place and the BB after that.

I'm just disapointed that with all the advancements going , BB is lagging behind, not that I care what the people I know think of my choice of smartphones. My group of friends all have a different platform and we are cool about that. We each have our own needs met by our different platforms.

But I do agree with you that we need to step back and know what we want for us rather than what we want for others.

Sorry just realised I double posted...
    Bud, BlackBerry isn't lagging behind, it's catching up.
    02-28-12 07:37 PM
    Not really. Android is based on Linux, but it is actually a fork, not the pure Linux kernel.
    True, it is modified, but there is still a lot of original kernel code in it.
    02-28-12 07:38 PM
    Thanks to all those who replied respectfully. I love getting input from the forums.
    02-29-12 12:21 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD