I'm looking to replace my old Symbian phone Nokia E5 QWERTY phone.

at first i kinda like the Bold 9300. but it's getting a bit dated esp. with the 2MP camera. then i saw the Storm 2. although a good touchscreen phone my Nokia E5 is still better in terms of specs. i saw the new Torch but i'm not into the QWERTY, flip-out/slide, touchscreen hybrid thing.

if there is a new version of the Bold series then i might go for it. or a new version of the Storm series. but RIM has been quite slow in releasing phones nowadays. i'm not surprised the profits are down, etc.

what i want is an upgrade to my Nokia E5 in terms of processor speed, screen size (perhaps), a 5MP camera with flash at least, a well though-out QWERTY keyboard, a good music player, Divx ompatibility, full Flash support and so on.

any sugestions guys?
    05-31-11 03:31 PM
    What carrier do u use?

I would say 9900, is about the only BB that has those specs. And its not even released yet.
    gino_76ph likes this.
    05-31-11 04:40 PM
    What carrier do u use?

I would say 9900, is about the only BB that has those specs. And its not even released yet.
    +1... wait a few months for the bb bold 9900
    05-31-11 08:29 PM
    Yes deinitely wait for the newer line of BBs coming out in the next few months.
    gino_76ph likes this.
    06-01-11 12:10 AM
    I'm with T-Mobile/Orange UK or otherwise now known as Everything Everywhere Ltd. i'm looking for a SIM-free or unlocked phone.

so, any idea when is the new Bold 9900 coming out? why the slow release of phones in the market?
    06-01-11 11:29 AM
    I'm with T-Mobile/Orange UK or otherwise now known as Everything Everywhere Ltd. i'm looking for a SIM-free or unlocked phone.

so, any idea when is the new Bold 9900 coming out? why the slow release of phones in the market?
    There has been no official date from RIM or carriers. I'm sure that because of your location, your phone will come sim-free/unlocked.
    gino_76ph likes this.
    06-01-11 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD