Hey everyone,

I haven't used a BB since the Q10. I'm now using an iPhone. I would return to BB if I could find solutions to a few things that are keeping me.

1. Hub integration problems. When using Spotify, every song would show up in the hub, leaving me with constant notifications. Has this type of thing been fixed with the new Android RT?

2. How is battery life when there are a lot of Android apps installed?

3. Does the maps include directions via bicycle?

4. I've seen a million threads about this, but have unequivocally had nothing but problems. Group messaging - everyone I know uses an iPhone. When I use a BB, group messaging has been a disaster. Any fixes as of late?
    03-18-16 03:27 PM
    If you're considering BB, I guess priv might be the way to go as it's basically an Android phone with some BB specific tweaks and hardware.

BB10 is great, but I don't think you're going to get the same experience on BB10 as you do on iPhone. Android apps do not always run with 100% compatibility, and if you are used to the iPhone experience my opinion is that BB10 will probably annoy you. Couple this with the fact that BB10 appears to have been abandoned altogether by Blackberry, and you're probably onto a loser.
    03-18-16 04:32 PM