I've tried a text document on Dropbox... too cumbersome
    I've tried same with excel on Drobox.. similarly cumbersome (but I liked having columns)
    I've tried evernote.. found I create too many lists, and constantly have synchronization issues.
    I've looked at swype (evernote plugin).. (too social)

I need
    * mulch-platform synchronization (Blackberry/Andriod, Web/Windows)
    * labeling
    * prioritization (move up down)
    * display by columns/labels

I have LOTS of 2-3 word tasks that I need an app managing.

If I can't find one, I may have to write one myself. Please save the world from ugly software. Give me an advice.
    07-27-15 03:03 PM
    If you use "renamed todo", it uses the todo.txt format, which is cross-platform, text-based and human-readable.

Unfortunately, its synching with Dropbox is flaky, so it may not work for you.

On the Android side I use Simple Task, which is another todo.txt client, and it is quite excellent. It may even run on bb10, but my q10 is broken at the moment so I can't check.

On your desktop, just load the file in your text editor of choice.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-27-15 03:16 PM
    If you'd like to check through a bunch (Android ones), check the zapier.com blog, they have tons of app collections for every conceivable purpose. Sure one fits your bill... :-)

Looking for a better Task or List Management App-img_20150728_150947.png

�   "BBAndr10d Armageddon: Chenisys is uploading in 5,4,3..."   �
    07-28-15 12:10 AM
    TaskLabels seems to have the concepts I was looking for, but I've also discovered Todoist, and while I don't find it as flexible as TaskLabels for organization, it has a superior UI, platform availability and integration (and grew w/o VCs!).. The free version may also cover my needs.Going to give it a shot.
    08-07-15 01:25 AM
    Hi NetComrade!

If you're still using ToDoIst, you may be interested in this upcoming app:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-soon-1036998/

Best,
    Sven
    09-05-15 10:43 AM
    Wunderlist

I use the app from Amazon. You can also access it via the Web. It's amazing. You can access it from your browser, iOS, android, windows phone, Windows desktop, Mac desktop, iPad, etc.

Beautiful.
    Great for collaboration.
    Easy.

Posted via my White Passport
    09-05-15 10:59 AM
    Lots of good ones out their. Remember the Milk is very powerful and one I used before working out the process for using exchange tasks and Remember. I also use Evernote for managing projects (but not tasks).

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 04:13 PM
    Lots of good ones out their. Remember the Milk is very powerful and one I used before working out the process for using exchange tasks and Remember. I also use Evernote for managing projects (but not tasks).

Posted via CB10
    I also use Remember the Milk. What process do you use for Exchange and Remember?

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    09-09-15 07:49 AM
    Is there an app that offers an ordered checklist or task list? When I have a sequence of tasks to do, and I they have to be done in a specific sequence, is there an app that will let me write them all down, put them in order, and allow me to check them off only in that order?

I just downloaded Wunderlist, but I'm not sure it will do what I need.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    09-09-15 09:54 AM
    In response to the last two posts (process for Remember and Task Sequencing) I'll try to post something in the next couple of days. I've been meaning to write up a guide but haven't had the time. I probably won't have time for a full guide, but can at least give some tips and notes.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 10:14 PM
    Is there an app that offers an ordered checklist or task list? When I have a sequence of tasks to do, and I they have to be done in a specific sequence, is there an app that will let me write them all down, put them in order, and allow me to check them off only in that order?

I just downloaded Wunderlist, but I'm not sure it will do what I need.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    Try Lazy Lists. Great little sortable, swipe friendly list maker. It doesn't fill out the Passport screen though. Screenshot shows me dragging item 1 up towards item 5.

Looking for a better Task or List Management App-img_20150911_181249_edit.png

 Black Passport via CB10
    09-11-15 03:17 AM

I need
    * mulch-platform synchronization (Blackberry/Andriod, Web/Windows)
    * labeling
    * prioritization (move up down)
    * display by columns/labels

I have LOTS of 2-3 word tasks that I need an app managing.

If I can't find one, I may have to write one myself. Please save the world from ugly software. Give me an advice.
    Two of the strongest cross platform systems are ToDoist and Toodledo.

In terms of Blackberry friendly versions, the ToDoist Android app has that annoying Google Services issue. Ultimate To Do List is an Android port in BlackBerry world which is very robust and syncs with ToodleDo. For GTD flexibility, Toodledo is much stronger than ToDoist. For example if you hate due dates and prefer tasks organised by Start Date, there are very few apps which support that sorting filter. Toodledo does, but the caveat is that the main service and most of the apps which sync with it are ugly ugly ugly. Ultimate To Do is not bad. It's reminders work a treat. ToDoist Android doesn't and crashes.

Sven is working on a ToDoist app for us Blackberry folks so that's an option too Screenshot below of Ultimate To Do sorting

Looking for a better Task or List Management App-img_20150911_180858.png

 Black Passport via CB10
    09-11-15 03:36 AM