I currently get about a day out of my blackberry but I use the msn and facebook app a lot ! I send lots of texts to so sometimes this can be a lot less ! Is there a longer lasting battery I can buy and how long would this give me ? Where's the cheapest place to buy them from ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-11 04:24 AM
    my first blackberry was an 8520 which didnt last 3 weeks til i upgraded cos i was not satisfied with the battery life. have you tried checking the extended batteries sold at the crackberry store? they should help.

i am currently on the bold 9780 and i don't use extended batteries. however, i've opted to an alternative: PORTABLE CHARGERS!!!
    i currently use something similar to me Amazon.com: i.Sound Portable Power Max with 16,000 mAh for iPad, iPad2, iPod, iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry (Black/Silver): Electronics and i carry it everywhere i go! i dont need to plug it to any nearby socket! i just need to charge that portable charger at night and im good to anytime and anywhere when im out of batt! saves me eveytime!

man i sound like im advertising something lol
    Last edited by tkwolf; 04-21-11 at 05:53 AM.
    04-21-11 05:50 AM
    I just carry a spare battery...less than $12 and very small and light.
    04-21-11 06:08 AM
    I just carry a spare battery...less than $12 and very small and light.
    im not a fan of carrying an extra batt though. i hate having to remove my case and do all that. but that could be an alternative to the op too
    04-21-11 08:31 AM
    Changing the battery is also a plus. It will cause a reboot of the phone and this can clear up a slugish phone. It is recomended on the older phone to reset using this method.
    04-21-11 08:48 AM
    I do a reset a few times a week anyway but the battery is still rubbish maybe time to upgrade the blackberry !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-11 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD