I have never used android so I am not sure but my cousin using a g3 was actually shocked that I have 3 Gmail s in my hub... apparently you can only have 1 account on your Android?
    Is that true? At least, to have one main accessible account on your phone... (not talking about logging in through an another app or toggling between axcounts)

If that is true, it must brbe the biggest irony of all times!!

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 10:16 PM
    I have multiple gmail accounts on my S4....

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    06-06-13 10:17 PM
    This is definitely not true. I've had over 15 before on Android.
    06-06-13 10:33 PM
    This is definitely not true. I've had over 15 before on Android.
    Why would you have 15 email accounts?

Btw, for anyone interested, you can now make an unlimited number of aliases in outlook.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 12:56 AM
    Some personal, some for spam, some for work...... I am dabbing in quite a few things and having a double-digit amount of email accounts is normal for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 01:25 AM
    I currently have Gmail accounts on my GS3.

I find that many ppl really don't "know" their devices all that well.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    06-07-13 02:13 AM
    I have never used android so I am not sure but my cousin using a g3 was actually shocked that I have 3 Gmail s in my hub... apparently you can only have 1 account on your Android?
    Is that true? At least, to have one main accessible account on your phone... (not talking about logging in through an another app or toggling between axcounts)

If that is true, it must brbe the biggest irony of all times!!
    Sorry to see your excitement be so short lived, but it must have been fun while it lasted!

I don't know if it will be the biggest irony of all time, but there's a pretty big whopper waiting in the wings. I'm referring to that day when BBM goes cross platform on iOS and Android, but not on the Playbook.
    unbreakablej likes this.
    06-07-13 03:30 AM
    Sorry to see your excitement be so short lived, but it must have been fun while it lasted!

I don't know if it will be the biggest irony of all time, but there's a pretty big whopper waiting in the wings. I'm referring to that day when BBM goes cross platform on iOS and Android, but not on the Playbook.
    Pure, unadulterated, comedy.
    06-07-13 04:44 AM
    In the main Gmail app, go to settings to see this:

Click add account.

Voila.
    Viktor_Volkov and Saiga like this.
    06-07-13 05:09 AM
    In the main Gmail app, go to settings to see this:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps86fe747f.png

Click add account.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...pse8afac6c.png

Voila.
    I am SO not going to comment on that email address, pp. The mind boggles.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    06-07-13 05:27 AM
    I noticed that my gmail account was separated with all my other accounts on my note 2. As if gmail is something special compared to the other accounts. Is there a way to have them all in one app without going 3rd party?
    06-07-13 06:16 AM
    I noticed that my gmail account was separated with all my other accounts on my note 2. As if gmail is something special compared to the other accounts. Is there a way to have them all in one app without going 3rd party?
    Sure, just disable the notifications on the Gmail app and use the stock email app for all your accounts. You don't have to use the Gmail app. I typically don't.
    06-07-13 06:31 AM
    Lol I better tell my cousin that he must have been thoroughly deprived?! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 09:22 PM
    My last Android I could only have one main Gmail to set up as the main account on the phone to where it saved and updated all my contacts and logged into play store. He may have got confused about that. Other then that you can have multiple emails but just one main.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 09:34 PM
    Doppler Gaydar????????
    AWESOME
    06-09-13 06:08 AM
    Sure, just disable the notifications on the Gmail app and use the stock email app for all your accounts. You don't have to use the Gmail app. I typically don't.
    But don't I loose my syncing with Gmail and auto updates with the app store. There are benefits that I loose buy going your route. I believe. Still it may be worth it. I run over 7 emails and the Note 2 was a sh!t box handling all of them efficiently. But I blame the OS
    06-09-13 06:56 AM
    But don't I loose my syncing with Gmail and auto updates with the app store. There are benefits that I loose buy going your route. I believe. Still it may be worth it. I run over 7 emails and the Note 2 was a sh!t box handling all of them efficiently. But I blame the OS
    There are benefits that I lose by going your route.
    06-09-13 06:58 AM
    Nope, you're not losing anything except notifications in the main Gmail app. That's it. Everything still syncs. Your emails will even be available in the app if you choose to read them from there. You just won't get double notifications.
    06-09-13 09:40 AM
    I am SO not going to comment on that email address, pp. The mind boggles.
    I am, because that's the greatest email address I've ever seen. I actually gigglesnorted.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 09:42 AM