Everyone who is on BBM with you knows immediately, your BBM channels left unattended, your groups wondering where you are...the torrent of email asking where you have gone.

I don't know if any other ecosystem is that sticky IMO. Thoughts?
    10-12-13 04:47 PM
    Everyone who is on BBM with you knows immediately, your BBM channels left unattended, your groups wondering where you are...the torrent of email asking where you have gone.

I don't know if any other ecosystem is that sticky IMO. Thoughts?
    That's not an ecosystem that's one app
    10-12-13 04:57 PM
    Not only is it just one app, it's one app in beta with a limited user base and limited content.

So once one portal closes that leaves the few wanting more especially when the quantity of quality is rather low.

I've only started using channels but I really only use it to follow a select few.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 05:09 PM
    Yep just about every ecosystem has a hold on someone for whatever reason.

BlackBerry isn't special in that way except that it's BBM we are talking about holding you.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 05:50 PM
    Not only is it just one app, it's one app in beta with a limited user base and limited content.

So once one portal closes that leaves the few wanting more especially when the quantity of quality is rather low.

I've only started using channels but I really only use it to follow a select few.

Posted via CB10
    Haha I accidently thanked you. You can keep it since I have no clue how to get rid of it on CB10. Either way I understand following only a select few channels, but like apps everyone is different with what they like so what I follow may be different. Channels is in Beta so we really aren't seeing it's full potential. This thread is funny because I think you would get the same thing no matter what platform you leave especially when you have followers.
    10-12-13 05:57 PM
    Haha I accidently thanked you. You can keep it since I have no clue how to get rid of it on CB10. Either way I understand following only a select few channels, but like apps everyone is different with what they like so what I follow may be different. Channels is in Beta so we really aren't seeing it's full potential. This thread is funny because I think you would get the same thing no matter what platform you leave especially when you have followers.
    I agree and thanks for the thanks.

I think that this thread exists only because the OP is feeling pretty good about himself because his 'followers' have been reaching out to him. It just might have made his day. Heck it would make my day if I had someone wanting to follow me lol

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 06:41 PM
    I agree and thanks for the thanks.

I think that this thread exists only because the OP is feeling pretty good about himself because his 'followers' have been reaching out to him. It just might have made his day. Heck it would make my day if I had someone wanting to follow me lol

Posted via CB10
    Actually, brother, I DON'T feel so nice that I have someone wanting to follow me...
    10-12-13 08:23 PM
    Yep just about every ecosystem has a hold on someone for whatever reason.

BlackBerry isn't special in that way except that it's BBM we are talking about holding you.

Posted via CB10
    But you don't see people asking where you have gone if you have switched from Android to Windows Phone, know what I mean?
    10-12-13 08:28 PM
    No instead you get a lot of "why?" and then that twisted face look

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 08:33 PM