Quick question.. Why all of a sudden am I seeing a little icon of a lock on my screen when my phone is locked? I have had it auto lock since day one and now his shows up.. Weird. Just asking.. The only thing I have done in the last 24 hours is download VZ navigator.. Thanks all! JK

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 07:09 PM
    The lock icon has always been there. Maybe you just never noticed it?

07-23-08 07:20 PM
    Swear it wasn't.. Maybe I'm crazy
    But I would have noticed..

07-23-08 09:23 PM
    Its always there on mine.
    07-24-08 08:37 AM
    Always there on mine as well...

Not sure, but could it have been theme-related? All themes I have used have the lock anyhow... hmm
    07-24-08 08:44 AM
    On my screen there is a lock icon on the bottom of the screen when the phone is locked. However if you had recently changed your encryption or content protection settings to "on" then you will see a little lock on the upper part of the screen.

07-24-08 12:59 PM
    [QUOTE=KG1;530686]On my screen there is a lock icon on the bottom of the screen when the phone is locked. However if you had recently changed your encryption or content protection settings to "on" then you will see a little lock on the upper part of the screen.

That's it! Changed my content protection.. Thanks..JK

07-24-08 02:49 PM
    [QUOTE=JFK64;531174]
    On my screen there is a lock icon on the bottom of the screen when the phone is locked. However if you had recently changed your encryption or content protection settings to "on" then you will see a little lock on the upper part of the screen.

That's it! Changed my content protection.. Thanks..JK

uh... are you being synical?
    07-24-08 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD