Hi do anyone know if there is a app to lock my phone so know one can answer it when it rings. I have the keys lock but if it rings you can still answer it without putting in the code. i need my phone lock so no one can answer it. HELP!!!!

Blackberry 9760 style

bryant2
    03-31-11 12:17 AM
    I'm unsure if there's an App for it, but I know that if your phone is locked, the caller ID feature is disabled till you unlock the phone. Sorry I can't be of more help.
    03-31-11 01:37 PM
    I'm unsure if there's an App for it, but I know that if your phone is locked, the caller ID feature is disabled till you unlock the phone. Sorry I can't be of more help.
    I dont have a Style, but every BB I've had never had this feature. Is this just a Style thing? It's going to show the number thats calling and will display the caller's name if in the address book.
    03-31-11 02:21 PM
    I dont have a Style, but every BB I've had never had this feature. Is this just a Style thing? It's going to show the number thats calling and will display the caller's name if in the address book.
    On my 9780, when I have my phone locked and I receive a phone call, even though I have that person's number in my phone, it won't show their information, and instead will just show a phone number. Not until my phone is unlocked and I receive a phone call, will the person's name/company show up with the phone number as well as their picture from facebook/bbm/etc. I believe it should be the same on all OS6 devices.
    03-31-11 02:32 PM
    On my 9780, when I have my phone locked and I receive a phone call, even though I have that person's number in my phone, it won't show their information, and instead will just show a phone number. Not until my phone is unlocked and I receive a phone call, will the person's name/company show up with the phone number as well as their picture from facebook/bbm/etc. I believe it should be the same on all OS6 devices.
    I never set it up that way and didn't know you could when I had my 9650 on os6. Nice to know!
    flipkc likes this.
    03-31-11 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD