I just bought a new blackberry 7130v which doesn't except any Memory cards, and i can't seem to figure out how to load music from my desktop to the phone....

i hate the ringtones that are on my phone and i just wanna change them,,,the bluetooth doesn't seem to be working,,,i donno i keep paring with devices and they just can't find my device,,,
    i donno what's the big idea?????

plz help if u can
    03-14-09 05:19 AM
    I believe you are in the wrong section. You need to go the the 7100 section - the users in this section have first hand knowledge since they have this type of phone.

Blue tooth isnt the only option:
    If the phone does not have a memory card then the ringtones would have to go onto the internal card - thus you can likely go to some website such as myxer or any other like it then you send the ringtone to yourself via text link - SMS or email link. Then you click the link and download from internet - provided you have this feature and the plan for it.
    03-28-09 04:37 PM
    well then the phone has to be set to allow via bluetooth and must be put it find me mode if you wish to have a device or dongle pair with you. also you have to make it discoverable when you want a file downloaded through bt. i am not sure if i understand your problem accurately!
    03-29-09 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD