So you know you can flow between the screens by sliding your fingers on the dots below the apps grid, what I just discovered is you don't have to actually follow the dots, once your finger has touched the dots you can then slide your finger up the screen and basically flow from the last screen to the Hub and back as you desire by sliding your finger back and forth anywhere on the screen. What it means is you don't have to be accurate on the dots, you can do it anywhere on the screen.

Give it a try!
    02-13-13 06:54 AM
    I will!

Ah, forgot I don't have a Z10, or a Z1, yet.
    rottonj likes this.
    02-13-13 07:00 AM
    Oops, maybe somebody can add the 0 next to that Z1
    02-13-13 07:01 AM
    So you know you can flow between the screens by sliding your fingers on the dots below the apps grid, what I just discovered is you don't have to actually follow the dots, once your finger has touched the dots you can then slide your finger up the screen and basically flow from the last screen to the Hub and back as you desire by sliding your finger back and forth anywhere on the screen. What it means is you don't have to be accurate on the dots, you can do it anywhere on the screen.

Give it a try!
    You can also touch each dot and jump directly to that screen. I have 4 pages of applications (by type) and can easily jump to page four with one touch.
    02-13-13 07:02 AM
    Thread title updated
    02-13-13 07:02 AM
    belfast, you can edit your own title. Edit the post, select Advanced and the title is in an editable field.

Oh and your little discovery is nice. Thanks.
    02-13-13 07:03 AM
    You can also touch each dot and jump directly to that screen. I have 4 pages of applications (by type) and can easily jump to page four with one touch.
    Oh I know but this allows you to flow into the Hub and out without any swiping call it extreme flowing
    02-13-13 07:04 AM
    Oh I know but this allows you to flow into the Hub and out without any swiping call it extreme flowing
    that just conjures up images of people skydiving while swiping in and out of the Hub.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-13-13 07:53 AM
    video please
    02-13-13 10:14 AM
    that just conjures up images of people skydiving while swiping in and out of the Hub.
    That would have made for a better Superbowl commercial.
    02-13-13 10:19 AM