I felt like sharing little thing that happened today at college,
    As usual, me and my friends were sitting in the college canteen, and were talking about our practicals, which required C programming, and everybody was in need of having the correct codes.
    As soon as i told them,"hey, i compiled a few, and they worked just fine. Have the screenshots i you want."
    Everybody started rushing. As soon as all of that ended, i heard one friend murmuring "i need..".
    So i turned on my bluetooth, and as soon as i said "Just turn on you blue..", he flashed his iPhone5, and i quickly stopped. Everybody saw that, little giggles followed. Which later on turned into laughter as our beloved friend left.
    04-17-14 06:45 AM
    That's what I am talking about!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 06:58 AM
    That's what I am talking about!

Posted via CB10
    Yes
    04-17-14 07:13 AM
    I don't get it. Iphone has bluetooth.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 07:23 AM
    I have a story. My work is issuing new phones to middle-management. Mostly BB6/BB7 being phased out.

The options are iphone5 or ANY BB10

Out of about 15 people,

14 chose Z30
    1 chose iphone.

Posted via CB10
    daithiD and scrapmetal58 like this.
    04-17-14 07:28 AM
    Yeah what is blue tooth about!?

? Slicing using my ?
    04-17-14 07:34 AM
    I have a story. My work is issuing new phones to middle-management. Mostly BB6/BB7 being phased out.

Out of about 15 people,

14 chose Z30
    1 chose iphone.

Posted via CB10
    That's sweet. Most of us inhere now sport an Android device, 2 of us 8 people had a Blackberry .for me, i now have a MotoG, with is basically stock android, nothing crappy, and ~nil bloat. I'm happy
    04-17-14 07:35 AM
    I felt like sharing little thing that happened today at college,
    As usual, me and my friends were sitting in the college canteen, and were talking about our practicals, which required C programming, and everybody was in need of having the correct codes.
    As soon as i told them,"hey, i compiled a few, and they worked just fine. Have the screenshots i you want."
    Everybody started rushing. As soon as all of that ended, i heard one friend murmuring "i need..".
    So i turned on my bluetooth, and as soon as i said "Just turn on you blue..", he flashed his iPhone5, and i quickly stopped. Everybody saw that, little giggles followed. Which later on turned into laughter as our beloved friend left.
    We were at lunch after attending my friend's daughter's cheer meet. I videotaped her routine and showed it to my friend at lunch. She wanted it for her iPhone4 but of course no bluetooth and no NFC. We just sat and stared at each other. An SD slot would help. But....

Then I uploaded the video onto YouTube and sent the link to her and another friend, with the iPhone4. My other friend said she had to download the YouTube app. She was annoyed.

I don't get it. I would go Android before getting an iPhone. Just doesn't seem practical. And my family was a diehard Apple family with tons of money invested into the ecosystem.

Loving my Zed 10!!
    04-17-14 08:12 AM
    We were at lunch after attending my friend's daughter's cheer meet. I videotaped her routine and showed it to my friend at lunch. She wanted it for her iPhone4 but of course no bluetooth and no NFC. We just sat and stared at each other. An SD slot would help. But....

Then I uploaded the video onto YouTube and sent the link to her and another friend, with the iPhone4. My other friend said she had to download the YouTube app. She was annoyed.

I don't get it. I would go Android before getting an iPhone. Just doesn't seem practical. And my family was a diehard Apple family with tons of money invested into the ecosystem.
    Loving my Zed 10!!
    I think, most of the people, who like an iPhone are the ones who never had one. And those who have it, like it, because they've invested huge money in it. It's just my guess though, happens with most people. I've tried almost every platform, except iOS, but i never invest heavily. I just buy the reasonably priced phones, and trade them off for a new one. Keeps everything interesting and fresh
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    04-17-14 08:24 AM
    For those asking about BlueTooth, I don't believe the iPhone can connect to other phones. I know my iPad2 and Z30 won't talk to each other.

Posted via CB10
    shahyaz and theRock1975 like this.
    04-17-14 08:32 AM
    For those asking about BlueTooth, I don't believe the iPhone can connect to other phones. I know my iPad2 and Z30 won't talk to each other.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, Bluetooth is present, but file transfer isn't permitted. God knows why
    04-17-14 08:34 AM
    Yes, Bluetooth is present, but file transfer isn't permitted. God knows why
    Probably because iOS has no file manager?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 09:28 AM
    I don't get it. Iphone has bluetooth.

Posted via CB10
    It has but it can't receive files over it.
    04-17-14 10:38 AM
    Iphone bluetooth does not play well with BlackBerry. My wife has an iphone 5s and it will not recognize my Z10. Same with the iPhone 5 she has prior to that. My z10 will recognize the iphone, but it has to go both ways.

Posted via Verizon Official 10.2.1
    04-17-14 03:40 PM

Out of about 15 people,

14 chose Z30
    1 chose iphone.

Posted via CB10
    No way! Not sure what to believe anymore.......
    04-17-14 04:49 PM